Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I would expect Norwood to start on Sunday given he is banned for League game? (n/t) 13:17 - Nov 29 with 800 viewsunstableblue

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

I would expect Norwood to start on Sunday given he is banned for League game? (n on 13:22 - Nov 29 with 781 viewsSouperJim

Needs to be rotated out for the next two weeks to give others the chance to improve their match fitness. Def info.

Reckon he's more likely to play at Peterborough

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

I would expect Norwood to start on Sunday given he is banned for League game? (n on 13:33 - Nov 29 with 755 viewsSitfcB

I would expect Norwood to start on Sunday given he is banned for League game? (n on 13:22 - Nov 29 by SouperJim

Needs to be rotated out for the next two weeks to give others the chance to improve their match fitness. Def info.

Reckon he's more likely to play at Peterborough

No chance.

[Of him playing v Peterborough]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

I would expect Norwood to start on Sunday given he is banned for League game? (n on 13:47 - Nov 29 with 731 viewsSouperJim

I would expect Norwood to start on Sunday given he is banned for League game? (n on 13:33 - Nov 29 by SitfcB

No chance.

You reckon Lambert will give him 2 games in 6 days rather than 2 in 9?

I think there's a decent chance he'll play one of the two cup games, so surely it makes more sense to pick the further of the two?

Equally won't be surprised if we don't see him again until Bristol at home.

I would expect Norwood to start on Sunday given he is banned for League game? (n on 13:47 - Nov 29 with 727 viewsVaughan8

That would be a sensible suggestion, so probably not.......!
I would expect Norwood to start on Sunday given he is banned for League game? (n on 19:19 - Dec 4 with 539 viewsSouperJim

I would expect Norwood to start on Sunday given he is banned for League game? (n on 13:33 - Nov 29 by SitfcB

No chance.

Bump

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024