Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I quit 21:49 - Feb 11 with 2624 viewsMancBlue86

My heart cant take football anymore. Good luck for the future guys, Im officially a neutral. Login out forever
[Post edited 11 Feb 2020 21:50]

Poll: Who should be in goal tommorow?

I quit on 21:52 - Feb 11 with 2539 viewsFixed_It

See you later.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

I quit on 22:05 - Feb 11 with 2454 viewsCrock

Glory hunter

Poll: Favourite number?

I quit on 22:06 - Feb 11 with 2436 viewsOxford_Blue

# flounce
I quit on 22:17 - Feb 11 with 2354 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Bye then! Only want to know the good times!

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

I quit on 22:18 - Feb 11 with 2346 viewsblueconscience

I quit on 22:17 - Feb 11 by Ipswich_Crazy

I am excited about our trip to AFC Sudbury in a few years time, I sense we might sneak a win there.

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

I quit (n/t) on 00:22 - Feb 12 with 2230 viewsMancBlue86

I quit on 22:17 - Feb 11 by Ipswich_Crazy

Ive never known them
[Post edited 12 Feb 2020 0:27]

I quit on 00:23 - Feb 12 with 2226 viewsMancBlue86

I quit on 22:05 - Feb 11 by Crock

Glory hunter

😂 im 27, Ive never known the good times

I quit on 00:26 - Feb 12 with 2205 viewsMancBlue86

I quit on 22:05 - Feb 11 by Crock

Glory hunter

At 27 years old!? Ok hun 😂 my good times were 2 seasons , promotion campaign nearly 20 years ago and the one season wonder campaign after, so yea I give up spending my time, money and sanity on a crock of sh**.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2020 0:39]

Login to get fewer ads

I quit on 04:32 - Feb 12 with 2077 viewsWednesdayJon

I quit on 00:23 - Feb 12 by MancBlue86

😂 im 27, Ive never known the good times

Don't give up mate . . . . good times WILL return, and you'll enjoy it again! It's all relative, and a promotion run/play-off campaign/title win, in in any division, is scintillating.

We've been in the hell hole that is League One/Division THREE times in my lifetime. Some grim times, but, eventually, each time we got out in a season to remember.

It'll all come good for you. I hope it's soon .
I quit on 06:23 - Feb 12 with 1997 viewsblueconscience

I quit on 04:32 - Feb 12 by WednesdayJon

Don't give up mate . . . . good times WILL return, and you'll enjoy it again! It's all relative, and a promotion run/play-off campaign/title win, in in any division, is scintillating.

We've been in the hell hole that is League One/Division THREE times in my lifetime. Some grim times, but, eventually, each time we got out in a season to remember.

It'll all come good for you. I hope it's soon .

As long as Evans is the owner, the good times will never return.

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

I quit on 07:15 - Feb 12 with 1884 viewsChrisd

I quit on 06:23 - Feb 12 by blueconscience

As long as Evans is the owner, the good times will never return.

Feel exactly the same.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

I quit on 07:17 - Feb 12 with 1871 viewsartsbossbeard

Pussy.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

I quit on 08:08 - Feb 12 with 1755 viewsMattinLondon

Lightweight. A neutral? Do you’re now the most boring of football fan - the type who says It don’t support a team I just like to see good football.’ Worse than glory supporting Man City fans. Pathetic.
I quit on 08:48 - Feb 12 with 1646 viewsPecker

If that is how you feel, you should go. Sad that supporters give up on any club, especially when they are needed the most. I understand you frustration and as a Town fan for over 40 years I get it, but I think that many Town fans have unrealistic views of who we are and who we are going to be. I go for the entertainment (which hasn't been there for a while) and for the fun time with the other fans around me. Being on an internet forum isn't exactly supporting your side. So as I say, if that is how you feel, you should go and good riddance to you.
I quit on 08:52 - Feb 12 with 1636 viewsJohnWarksTash

Byyyyyeeeeeeeeeee

Supported Town for over 40 years and never felt the need to flounce. Yes it can be painful, but that's the joy of football! The good times will return and I suspect you will be back having flounced off from another team.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024