Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would we happily take a point from this game? 15:47 - Oct 5 with 585 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Of course we would prefer all 3 but a draw away to another team near the top of the league would be a decent result wouldn't it?

For me, make sure we don't lose these games and what matters more is winning most of those we "should" be winning.

Then again, I suppose the worst Town team ever really should still be killing off the best Fleetwood team ever.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Would we happily take a point from this game? on 15:51 - Oct 5 with 556 viewsGarv

Without coming over all McCarthy, I'd be satisfied with a point at this stage. Keep the unbeaten run going.

I can see us going on to win though.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Would we happily take a point from this game? on 15:52 - Oct 5 with 553 viewsBigManBlue

Yeah, it wouldn't be the end of the world. As you say, away from home against a team in form, a point seems decent. Twelve unbeaten is starts to look pretty intimidating too.

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

Would we happily take a point from this game? on 15:52 - Oct 5 with 554 viewswkj

Given the result so far of Coventry and Wycombe, a point would be far from a disaster. I think we are not playing near our potential so far, so it might take some magic at half time like last week. I am a bit worried about Norwood's early yellow, they will try and play off of that in the 2nd half.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Would we happily take a point from this game? on 15:56 - Oct 5 with 514 viewsBigManBlue

Would we happily take a point from this game? on 15:52 - Oct 5 by wkj

Given the result so far of Coventry and Wycombe, a point would be far from a disaster. I think we are not playing near our potential so far, so it might take some magic at half time like last week. I am a bit worried about Norwood's early yellow, they will try and play off of that in the 2nd half.

Think we'll see him come off?

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

Would we happily take a point from this game? on 15:58 - Oct 5 with 489 viewswkj

Would we happily take a point from this game? on 15:56 - Oct 5 by BigManBlue

Think we'll see him come off?

I wouldn't be surprised if he comes off before the hour mark. Possibly in place of judge and have two playing higher up in MF behind Jackson.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024