Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brexit Party 01:23 - Sep 28 with 1964 viewsButterbing

Is it me or are all the established parties dead for those who support Brexit? Lib Dems are Remain, F@ck knows what Labour are, Tories can’t decide either and have done more to destroy Brexit than the other parties. The only true party for those who want Brexit to happen is the Brexit party. When the inevitable election happens it is going to be inconclusive unless the 17.4 million back the Brexit party.

If I were a Brexiteer then the Tories and (fuc)King Boris would have lost my vote due to inaction and incapability. Boris is not the man to deliver. Only Nige and the Brexit party can deliver Brexit in the way we all voted for now. The tories have ignored the will of the people more than any other party. If democracy is to be respected surely we must all vote for the Brexit party.

The Brexit party have even announced some other policies designed to attract voters. For example inheritance tax Will be scrapped. That will stick it to the elite.
Brexit Party on 01:36 - Sep 28 with 1292 viewsSpruceMoose

If you want Brexit at any cost, if you want Brexit so badly that you will vote for a party with no other policies, if you want Brexit so badly that you'll vote for a party stuffed full of racist and bigoted candidates, if you want Brexit so badly that you'll vote for a party backed by the very same vested interests you're enraged by and who stand to benefit from Brexit at the expense of you and your family, if you want Brexit so badly you'll vote for a party full of people who looked you in the eye and promised you the earth while they knew full well they were lying to you, if you want Brexit so badly you'll bow down to the people who are still to this day mugging you off, then clearly yes, the Brexit Party are the party for you.

And you deserve each other.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2019 1:43]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Brexit Party on 01:43 - Sep 28 with 1274 viewsButterbing

Brexit Party on 01:36 - Sep 28 by SpruceMoose

If you want Brexit at any cost, if you want Brexit so badly that you will vote for a party with no other policies, if you want Brexit so badly that you'll vote for a party stuffed full of racist and bigoted candidates, if you want Brexit so badly that you'll vote for a party backed by the very same vested interests you're enraged by and who stand to benefit from Brexit at the expense of you and your family, if you want Brexit so badly you'll vote for a party full of people who looked you in the eye and promised you the earth while they knew full well they were lying to you, if you want Brexit so badly you'll bow down to the people who are still to this day mugging you off, then clearly yes, the Brexit Party are the party for you.

And you deserve each other.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2019 1:43]

Brexit means Brexit and Brexit means the Brexit party delivering Brexit. A Brexit that all Brexit supporters can get behind. If you don’t support Brexit then you don’t support democracy. The only party that can deliver Brexit is the Brexit party. Vote Brexit party for a Brexit we can all Brexit to with all the benefits of Brexit with a side order of...Brexit.
Brexit Party on 01:45 - Sep 28 with 1272 viewsSpruceMoose

Brexit Party on 01:43 - Sep 28 by Butterbing

Brexit means Brexit and Brexit means the Brexit party delivering Brexit. A Brexit that all Brexit supporters can get behind. If you don’t support Brexit then you don’t support democracy. The only party that can deliver Brexit is the Brexit party. Vote Brexit party for a Brexit we can all Brexit to with all the benefits of Brexit with a side order of...Brexit.

The Sun will be all over that first Brexit Baby - the first baby born on 1st November free of the tyranny of the European Union.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Brexit Party on 01:46 - Sep 28 with 1270 viewsButterbing

Brexit Party on 01:43 - Sep 28 by Butterbing

Or UKIP does the same if you would rather be explicit with your racist thoughts. I tend to keep mine private so I vote Tory.
Brexit Party on 01:48 - Sep 28 with 1265 viewsSpruceMoose

Brexit Party on 01:46 - Sep 28 by Butterbing

Or UKIP does the same if you would rather be explicit with your racist thoughts. I tend to keep mine private so I vote Tory.

There's a good lad. After all, those who vote Conservative have always been dignified enough to keep their bigotry private. It's between themselves and the ballot box.

How else can they flaunt their anti-racist credentials so vigorously in public through decades of voting for racist bigots?!
[Post edited 28 Sep 2019 1:50]

Brexit Party on 01:54 - Sep 28 with 1256 viewsButterbing

Brexit Party on 01:45 - Sep 28 by SpruceMoose

The Sun will be all over that first Brexit Baby - the first baby born on 1st November free of the tyranny of the European Union.

What are the odds of it being called Nigel? I won’t be surprised if Nigel reaches the top of the ONS top baby names. Boris will be second with Brexit a surprise new entrant into the top 100 for boys. If this isn’t true then what is the point of sovereignty?
[Post edited 28 Sep 2019 1:56]
Brexit Party on 01:55 - Sep 28 with 1251 viewsSpruceMoose

Brexit Party on 01:54 - Sep 28 by Butterbing

What are the odds of it being called Nigel? I won’t be surprised if Nigel reaches the top of the ONS top baby names. Boris will be second with Brexit a surprise new entrant into the top 100 for boys. If this isn’t true then what is the point of sovereignty?
[Post edited 28 Sep 2019 1:56]

About time Adolf was welcomed back into the big book of baby names too.

Brexit Party on 02:05 - Sep 28 with 1231 viewswkj

I don't need to read your posts to know you're going to say something wonderful. All it takes is to see that Avatar.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Login to get fewer ads

Brexit Party on 02:06 - Sep 28 with 1227 viewsSpruceMoose

Brexit Party on 02:05 - Sep 28 by wkj

I don't need to read your posts to know you're going to say something wonderful. All it takes is to see that Avatar.

Aw thanks Love. Although, you were the one who made it!

Brexit Party on 02:09 - Sep 28 with 1229 viewsRyorry

"Only Nige and the Brexit party can deliver Brexit in the way we all voted for now."

What "way" would that be that "we all voted for"? I await enlightenment, thanks in aadvance.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2019 2:12]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Brexit Party on 02:09 - Sep 28 with 1227 viewsButterbing

Brexit Party on 02:05 - Sep 28 by wkj

Thanks. And remember that a vote for Brexit is a vote for your country and if you love your country then you will always vote for the Brexit Party. Voting anything else is an affront to democracy. Brexit means Brexit Party.
Brexit Party on 02:11 - Sep 28 with 1220 viewsSpruceMoose

Brexit Party on 02:09 - Sep 28 by Ryorry

"Only Nige and the Brexit party can deliver Brexit in the way we all voted for now."

What "way" would that be that "we all voted for"? I await enlightenment, thanks in aadvance.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2019 2:12]

Butterbing is on the side of the righteous. All this is meant with a wink.

Brexit Party on 02:11 - Sep 28 with 1219 viewswkj

Brexit Party on 02:09 - Sep 28 by Butterbing

Thanks. And remember that a vote for Brexit is a vote for your country and if you love your country then you will always vote for the Brexit Party. Voting anything else is an affront to democracy. Brexit means Brexit Party.

[Post edited 28 Sep 2019 2:11]

Brexit Party on 02:13 - Sep 28 with 1211 viewsRyorry

Brexit Party on 02:11 - Sep 28 by SpruceMoose

Butterbing is on the side of the righteous. All this is meant with a wink.

Ah. Have I been whooshed then?

Brexit Party on 02:16 - Sep 28 with 1201 viewsSpruceMoose

Brexit Party on 02:13 - Sep 28 by Ryorry

Don't feel bad. It's a difficult whoosh to pick up on! I've crossed paths with Butters before so know he's a good egg.

And well cooked eggs round here are a rarity!
[Post edited 28 Sep 2019 2:16]

Brexit Party on 02:19 - Sep 28 with 1193 viewsButterbing

Brexit Party on 02:13 - Sep 28 by Ryorry

No whoosh intended. I’m now fully supportive of Brexit being a matter for the Brexit party. Brexit is Brexit and all that.
Brexit Party on 02:20 - Sep 28 with 1189 viewswkj

Brexit Party on 02:19 - Sep 28 by Butterbing

No whoosh intended. I’m now fully supportive of Brexit being a matter for the Brexit party. Brexit is Brexit and all that.

Brexit means ,Brexit

Brexit Party on 02:20 - Sep 28 with 1187 viewsSpruceMoose

Brexit Party on 02:20 - Sep 28 by wkj

Brexit means ,Brexit

, worried

Brexit Party on 02:22 - Sep 28 with 1183 viewsRyorry

Brexit Party on 02:16 - Sep 28 by SpruceMoose

Don't feel bad. It's a difficult whoosh to pick up on! I've crossed paths with Butters before so know he's a good egg.

And well cooked eggs round here are a rarity!
[Post edited 28 Sep 2019 2:16]

Thanks! Buttered eggs then!

Saw just the thing to assist those with egg-cooking difficulties in local store yesterday - a flat mat, material unknown, with a foldable centre line, that's supposed to enable completely fat-free omelette making. No doubt some might still manage to achieve burnt offerings with it tho ...

Brexit Party on 02:22 - Sep 28 with 1182 viewswkj

Brexit Party on 02:20 - Sep 28 by SpruceMoose

, worried

Sorry... ,EUWithdrawal

Brexit Party on 02:24 - Sep 28 with 1179 viewsRyorry

Brexit means ,Brexit

Brexit means eggsh1t.

Brexit Party on 02:25 - Sep 28 with 1174 viewswkj

Brexit Party on 02:24 - Sep 28 by Ryorry

Brexit means eggsh1t.

Im not sure I like 2am Ryorry, you're swearing like a sailor tonight!

Brexit Party on 02:27 - Sep 28 with 1172 viewsButterbing

Brexit means ,Brexit

When you think about it they are the only party that is actually clear on intentions. Boris might say he is clear but the rest of the tories don’t agree. The only way to get Brexit done is to vote for the Brexit party. Anybody who wants Brexit to happen snd trusts the mainstream parties to deliver is potentially delusional.
Brexit Party on 02:27 - Sep 28 with 1170 viewsSpruceMoose

Brexit Party on 02:24 - Sep 28 by Ryorry

Brexit means eggsh1t.

, balls

Brexit Party on 02:28 - Sep 28 with 1166 viewsRyorry

Brexit Party on 02:25 - Sep 28 by wkj

Im not sure I like 2am Ryorry, you're swearing like a sailor tonight!

Newcy is my role model

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024