Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Garbutt at LB 16:55 - Sep 12 with 3484 viewsITFCAnalytics

Classed as one of the worst LB’s some fans have seen for Oxford in a relegation threatening side when he played there last year, so why the obsession of playing him there for us when Kenlock a much better defender gets targeted by the opposition even in League One. Also the amount of people assuming he should play as our wing back in 352 despite this being an even harder position to play compared to lb in a 442, he will only get more and more exposed comparer point on the 352 we are not suited to it one bit. You need two athletic centre backs as your outside centre backs and even with Kenlock and Woolfenden there against Tottenham u23 and suiting them we still got exposed! Remember the Reading game where chambers got exploited throughout that whole first half and even with toto and Woolf on the outside it still won’t suit us with Toto’s clumsiness at times. If it’s not broke don’t fix it!
Garbutt at LB on 16:56 - Sep 12 with 3087 viewsKieran_Knows

I think, given the first 2 games of the season, it's quite clear Garbutt wasn't brought here as competition for Kenlock at left back. Mere 'cover' if MK is injured/suspended.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Garbutt at LB on 16:58 - Sep 12 with 3076 viewsfooters

Shame Knudsen left really.

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Garbutt at LB on 17:02 - Sep 12 with 3063 viewsHerbivore

Based on what I've seen this season Kenlock may be one of the worst LBs seen at this level, so it's not too outrageous to consider giving Garbutt a try there.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Garbutt at LB on 17:04 - Sep 12 with 3049 viewsJ2BLUE

Garbutt at LB on 17:02 - Sep 12 by Herbivore

Based on what I've seen this season Kenlock may be one of the worst LBs seen at this level, so it's not too outrageous to consider giving Garbutt a try there.

Bit harsh, but yes, if we do have a weak link, it's probably LB.

The way he was running for the ball against Shrewsbury, I wondered if he was pissed.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Garbutt at LB on 17:39 - Sep 12 with 2961 viewsIllinoisblue

was hoping for a bit more analysis

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Garbutt at LB on 17:40 - Sep 12 with 2954 viewsIllinoisblue

Garbutt at LB on 17:02 - Sep 12 by Herbivore

he's nailed on for Scapegoat of the Year come May.

62 - 78 - 81

Garbutt at LB on 18:11 - Sep 12 with 2891 viewsHerbivore

Garbutt at LB on 17:40 - Sep 12 by Illinoisblue

We won't need a scapegoat when we win the league in March.

Garbutt at LB on 18:28 - Sep 12 with 2847 viewsITFCAnalytics

Garbutt at LB on 18:11 - Sep 12 by Herbivore

We won't need a scapegoat when we win the league in March.

Even if we did there definitely would ahah
Login to get fewer ads

Garbutt at LB on 18:29 - Sep 12 with 2846 viewsBlueBadger

Garbutt at LB on 17:40 - Sep 12 by Illinoisblue

He ticks all the boxes for a certain kind of idiot, he's young, an ITFC youth product, occasionally a bit flash and black.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Garbutt at LB on 18:30 - Sep 12 with 2838 viewsSpruceMoose

Garbutt at LB on 18:29 - Sep 12 by BlueBadger

He ticks all the boxes for a certain kind of idiot, he's young, an ITFC youth product, occasionally a bit flash and black.

Normally I'd agree with this. Except this time he is genuinely crap.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Garbutt at LB on 18:31 - Sep 12 with 2835 viewsBlueBadger

Garbutt at LB on 18:30 - Sep 12 by SpruceMoose

Normally I'd agree with this. Except this time he is genuinely crap.

That's just an added bonus.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Garbutt at LB on 18:32 - Sep 12 with 2828 viewsSpruceMoose

Garbutt at LB on 18:31 - Sep 12 by BlueBadger

That's just an added bonus.

The stank of legitimacy has given cover to the numbskulls.

Worrying.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Garbutt at LB on 18:36 - Sep 12 with 2809 viewsBlueBadger

Garbutt at LB on 18:32 - Sep 12 by SpruceMoose

The stank of legitimacy has given cover to the numbskulls.

Worrying.

He's the new Matt Richards.

Garbutt at LB on 18:36 - Sep 12 with 2806 viewsITFCAnalytics

Garbutt at LB on 16:56 - Sep 12 by Kieran_Knows

I think, given the first 2 games of the season, it's quite clear Garbutt wasn't brought here as competition for Kenlock at left back. Mere 'cover' if MK is injured/suspended.

Which is exactly why I’m questioning why people want Garbutt as lwb, clearly shown how good he is in the first two games at left midfield he offers us a scoring threat out wide it seems so far which will be extremely important for us.
Garbutt at LB on 18:37 - Sep 12 with 2803 viewsSpruceMoose

Garbutt at LB on 18:36 - Sep 12 by BlueBadger

He's the new Matt Richards.

I often wondered what he would look like with hair, and whether he would get less abuse as he wouldn't have stuck out so much on the pitch.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2019 18:37]

Garbutt at LB on 18:40 - Sep 12 with 2795 viewsBlueBadger

Garbutt at LB on 18:37 - Sep 12 by SpruceMoose

I often wondered what he would look like with hair, and whether he would get less abuse as he wouldn't have stuck out so much on the pitch.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2019 18:37]

I've noticed that it's quite off fullbacks that get Official Scapegoat status. Is it their closer proximity to the stands?

Garbutt at LB on 18:43 - Sep 12 with 2780 viewsSpruceMoose

Garbutt at LB on 18:40 - Sep 12 by BlueBadger

I've noticed that it's quite off fullbacks that get Official Scapegoat status. Is it their closer proximity to the stands?

I think most people don't understand football very well if at all and to them what looks like a player running around and not doing much is actually the role that hes been assigned.

Much like Brexit, when you don't know something it is always best to cover it up by shouting really loudly and angrily.

Garbutt at LB on 18:43 - Sep 12 with 2779 viewsBlueBadger

Garbutt at LB on 18:43 - Sep 12 by SpruceMoose

I think most people don't understand football very well if at all and to them what looks like a player running around and not doing much is actually the role that hes been assigned.

Much like Brexit, when you don't know something it is always best to cover it up by shouting really loudly and angrily.

What do you reckon a venn diagram of this flavour of Football Idiot and Brexit supporter would look like?

Garbutt at LB on 18:46 - Sep 12 with 2772 viewsSpruceMoose

Garbutt at LB on 18:43 - Sep 12 by BlueBadger

What do you reckon a venn diagram of this flavour of Football Idiot and Brexit supporter would look like?

Picked a black circle to demonstrate originally, then though 'Pfft. As if'.

Garbutt at LB on 19:01 - Sep 12 with 2741 viewsBloomBlue

Remember many Town fans thought Mings was the worst ever LB in the history of the club after his first couple of games.

Those same fans then laughted about B'mouth playing him at CH and the fact he would never make a CH.

Not all football fans understand football.
Garbutt at LB on 19:02 - Sep 12 with 2731 viewsSpruceMoose

Garbutt at LB on 19:01 - Sep 12 by BloomBlue

Remember many Town fans thought Mings was the worst ever LB in the history of the club after his first couple of games.

Those same fans then laughted about B'mouth playing him at CH and the fact he would never make a CH.

I agree. Very few of your average match day punters know much about it. Everyone loves to pretend to be some kind of expert though.

Garbutt at LB on 19:17 - Sep 12 with 2706 viewsHerbivore

A bit flash? Have you seen him run?

Garbutt at LB on 19:20 - Sep 12 with 2698 viewsSpruceMoose

Garbutt at LB on 19:17 - Sep 12 by Herbivore

A bit flash? Have you seen him run?

Probably bought a house for his mum too the b'stard.

Garbutt at LB on 19:52 - Sep 12 with 2656 viewsIllinoisblue

he'll be presented with a crystal pitchfork from the Harwich branch

62 - 78 - 81

Garbutt at LB on 06:44 - Sep 13 with 2398 viewsJohnny_Boy

Garbutt at LB on 19:01 - Sep 12 by BloomBlue

Couldn't have been as worse as Delaney at LB.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024