Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Away Days Beers 19:16 - Sep 6 with 991 viewsBasuco

Just had a Hoppy Robson and The Beat, both were excellent, very nice flavoured golden ales, well done chaps as my larger drinking son who is not particularly into ales liked both of them as well. I Strongly recommend both of these to regular ale drinkers and they live up to the names on the labels.
Away Days Beers on 19:18 - Sep 6 with 983 viewswkj

I must admit I was a bit skeptical at first, but I really enjoyed the Beat a lot, Hoppy Robson, not as much, but that is my personal taste. Tib has done a remarkably good job in a really challenging and brave venture, good job to him.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Away Days Beers on 19:28 - Sep 6 with 960 viewsBasuco

Away Days Beers on 19:18 - Sep 6 by wkj

I must admit I was a bit skeptical at first, but I really enjoyed the Beat a lot, Hoppy Robson, not as much, but that is my personal taste. Tib has done a remarkably good job in a really challenging and brave venture, good job to him.

If pushed, I do prefer the Hoppy Robson to The Beat, but it is a close call, but as you say it is down to personal preference. Maybe I need to try both again another day?
Away Days Beers on 19:29 - Sep 6 with 955 viewswkj

Away Days Beers on 19:28 - Sep 6 by Basuco

If pushed, I do prefer the Hoppy Robson to The Beat, but it is a close call, but as you say it is down to personal preference. Maybe I need to try both again another day?

Might need more than a couple to be sure

Crybaby

Away Days Beers on 21:54 - Sep 6 with 866 viewsfloridablue

would love to give both of those a try here in Florida. I know there's outlets here that have imported British craft beers that I can find at local liquor stores (off license). any chance they'll branch out?
Away Days Beers on 22:12 - Sep 6 with 848 viewswkj

Away Days Beers on 21:54 - Sep 6 by floridablue

would love to give both of those a try here in Florida. I know there's outlets here that have imported British craft beers that I can find at local liquor stores (off license). any chance they'll branch out?

PM TIB see what/if you can hammer out a solution

Crybaby

Away Days Beers on 22:41 - Sep 6 with 826 viewsKieran_Knows

Yes they’re both good drinks. Preferred Hoppy Robson more than The Beat, though. Not ITFC related, but have you tried Golden Goal by TIB? Most probably my favourite of the lot.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024