Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just catching up today's news 04:23 - Sep 4 with 759 viewsSpruceMoose

The SpruceMoose hot take:

1) JRM sprawled all over the shop looking like he missed nanny's bitty tells you everything you need to know about the man. Sulky and contemptuous. Imagine having to live with that in your house. Shudder.

2) Loved the slack jawed amazement on Johnson's face when he thought he was getting his GE, only for Jezus Christ Superstar to pimp slap that wet dream clean off his chops seconds later. Loving that shocked Pikachu face on the big journalist assault planning racist. Which brings me nicely to point 3...

3) Thought JC looked rather Prime Ministerial today. I suppose when you're standing opposite Trump's out of shape younger and even more brain damaged brother, and Walter from the Beano that's not too difficult to achieve but still.

Brexit folk, Conservatives... today your boys took one hell of a beating. Interesting, very interesting.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2019 4:25]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Just catching up today's news on 04:29 - Sep 4 with 731 viewsIllinoisblue

Alan Brazil slouched on the commons bench alongside JRM incoming from coldwar Steve any moment now.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Just catching up today's news on 08:26 - Sep 4 with 556 viewswkj

One of my favourite tweets regarding point 1

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024