Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nice one Woolfenden 14:52 - Sep 6 with 2591 viewswkj

Nice to see him reap the fruits of his labour by getting the nod for team of the month along side Norwood, excellent young lad and nice to see Lambert having more faith in youth players being defenders than some of the past managers.
[Post edited 6 Sep 2019 14:54]

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Nice one Woolfenden on 14:58 - Sep 6 with 2544 viewsBloomBlue

Lambert needs to rest him occasionally this season but he will be a star for us the Champ next season and the Prem the season after
Nice one Woolfenden on 14:59 - Sep 6 with 2534 viewswkj

Nice one Woolfenden on 14:58 - Sep 6 by BloomBlue

Lambert needs to rest him occasionally this season but he will be a star for us the Champ next season and the Prem the season after

I'm sure once toto comes back all 4 cbs will rotate more,value for money I would have to say Luke Chambers should be beating Nsiala off rather than Woolfenden

Nice one Woolfenden on 15:38 - Sep 6 with 2382 viewsLB27

Nice one Woolfenden on 14:59 - Sep 6 by wkj

I'm sure once toto comes back all 4 cbs will rotate more,value for money I would have to say Luke Chambers should be beating Nsiala off rather than Woolfenden

I Wonder if a Woolfenden Nsiala partnership is our best option at the back, if both players are on form then I’d say so.

Although we might lack a bit of leadership
Nice one Woolfenden on 15:40 - Sep 6 with 2361 viewswkj

Nice one Woolfenden on 15:38 - Sep 6 by LB27

I Wonder if a Woolfenden Nsiala partnership is our best option at the back, if both players are on form then I’d say so.

If skuse is on the pitch we'd be OK, both he and Nolan are decent captain choices I gather

Nice one Woolfenden on 15:59 - Sep 6 with 2275 viewsBigManBlue

Nice one Woolfenden on 15:38 - Sep 6 by LB27

I'm sure KVY will learn a lot from watching the Cap'n at right back.

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

Nice one Woolfenden on 16:44 - Sep 6 with 2143 viewsGirthyguy

Nice one Woolfenden on 14:58 - Sep 6 by BloomBlue

Then the Champions league year after that
Nice one Woolfenden on 17:00 - Sep 6 with 2104 viewsMrTown

Good well be blue tinted glasses, and most likely is, but I can't imagine a central defender having a better opening month than Woolfie.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Nice one Woolfenden on 21:53 - Sep 6 with 1723 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Would have upped the OP but for the last line.

The ability of a manager to have faith in any young player depends to an extent on that young player's ability and the level at which the club is playing. No previous manager has had Woolfenden after a season in League 2 and none has had a team playing in League 1.

I would rather we had not been relegated last season but one silver lining of it is the ability to develop some of our young players in our own team at this level.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Login to get fewer ads

Nice one Woolfenden on 07:42 - Sep 7 with 1517 viewstiptreeblue

Nice one Woolfenden on 21:53 - Sep 6 by Nthsuffolkblue

The ability of a manager to have faith in any young player depends to an extent on that young player's ability and the level at which the club is playing. No previous manager has had Woolfenden after a season in League 2 and none has had a team playing in League 1.

I would rather we had not been relegated last season but one silver lining of it is the ability to develop some of our young players in our own team at this level.

This is one of the reasons i believe we had to get relegated. Sometimes you have to take a step back to move forward, As some players have had to do in the past. We wouldn`t have done this if we had managed to stay up because the manager wouldn`t have been able to give them game time. He would have to play seasoned players to try and get us further up the table
Nice one Woolfenden on 08:23 - Sep 7 with 1453 viewswkj

Nice one Woolfenden on 21:53 - Sep 6 by Nthsuffolkblue

It actually wasn't a sly dig, I remember Mick saying he is uneasy playing youth candidates as center halves around the time Matt Clarke was gaining a cult following. It does traditionally seem like a position manager don't like giving youth players a run out in.

Nice one Woolfenden on 08:34 - Sep 7 with 1417 viewsDarkHorse

Nice one Woolfenden on 14:59 - Sep 6 by wkj

Thanks for that mental image
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024