Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Murphy to Bolton anyone else glad we've already played them once? 19:25 - Sep 2 with 989 viewsCharlie_pl_baxter

Not sure if want him here now but you can just see him scoring against us.

Poll: We recruit two strikers, one has to be Bonne or Wickham, who would you have?

Murphy to Bolton anyone else glad we've already played them once? on 19:26 - Sep 2 with 975 viewshoppy

Newsflash... we still have to play them again...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Murphy to Bolton anyone else glad we've already played them once? on 19:27 - Sep 2 with 967 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I am glad we played them because they will have a squad of around 18 players now instead of about 6 and a load of kids.

However, they are still going to lose a lot of games with that thin a squad. Unless they are able to mop up a load of decent unattached players too.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Murphy to Bolton anyone else glad we've already played them once? on 19:50 - Sep 2 with 876 viewsFifeITFC

Why are you so afraid of Murphy? He's done little since being at Forest, will be in a struggling team fighting relegation. We are a team supposedly challenging for promotion.

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

Murphy to Bolton anyone else glad we've already played them once? on 19:56 - Sep 2 with 842 viewsCharlie_pl_baxter

Murphy to Bolton anyone else glad we've already played them once? on 19:50 - Sep 2 by FifeITFC

Why are you so afraid of Murphy? He's done little since being at Forest, will be in a struggling team fighting relegation. We are a team supposedly challenging for promotion.

I'm not really just feels like sods law he'd pull off a last minute equaliser or winner against us. He still might. Maybe that's the old itfc things like that happen to though?

Poll: We recruit two strikers, one has to be Bonne or Wickham, who would you have?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024