Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All good here. 20:51 - Aug 31 with 1184 viewsPecker

Thought that was a pretty decent performance today. Playing like that will beat most teams in this league. Shrews may not be the best we will face, but a really smart game plan and execution from the manager and players. Top of the league and long may it continue.
All good here. on 20:54 - Aug 31 with 1151 viewsblueconscience

Agree, only downside is we got a little complacent for 20 odd minutes, but then we got back on top.

Also they are saying we are not that great on the Shrewsbury forum, so if we can be “not that Great” and be top of the league, it is a good sign.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2019 20:55]

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

All good here. on 20:54 - Aug 31 with 1145 viewswkj

What did you think of the red card? So frustrating

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

All good here. on 20:56 - Aug 31 with 1132 viewsblueconscience

All good here. on 20:54 - Aug 31 by wkj

Two silly things which lead to 2 yellows, so a fair red to me.

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

All good here. on 20:58 - Aug 31 with 1115 viewswkj

All good here. on 20:56 - Aug 31 by blueconscience

Two silly things which lead to 2 yellows, so a fair red to me.

Tis what I meant, frustrating to see such shabbiness so early in a game

Crybaby

All good here. on 21:03 - Aug 31 with 1091 viewsPecker

All good here. on 20:54 - Aug 31 by wkj

2 silly cards and deserved to go, but don't think it had any great bearing on the result. Thought we controlled the game well.
All good here. on 21:07 - Aug 31 with 1070 viewswkj

All good here. on 21:03 - Aug 31 by Pecker

2 silly cards and deserved to go, but don't think it had any great bearing on the result. Thought we controlled the game well.

I think so too, Shrewsbury weren't as bad as the scoreline made them out to be in my opinion, still a gap in quality between us and them, hopefully that gap in quality has us in the top 2 come may.

Crybaby

All good here. on 21:12 - Aug 31 with 1055 viewsxrayspecs

I thought there was little between the teams, finishing apart, in the first 45. I thought Shrewsbury looked good in possession and created a number of half decent chances.

We look suspect from set pieces, as we did at Peterborough, and could have conceded a couple of times.

Overall, worth the victory and controlled the game in the second half but the scoreline flattered us a bit.

That said, we are looking more settled and some pleasing performances and signs of progress.
All good here. on 21:19 - Aug 31 with 1018 viewsIllinoisblue

All good here. on 21:12 - Aug 31 by xrayspecs

I thought there was little between the teams, finishing apart, in the first 45. I thought Shrewsbury looked good in possession and created a number of half decent chances.

We look suspect from set pieces, as we did at Peterborough, and could have conceded a couple of times.

Overall, worth the victory and controlled the game in the second half but the scoreline flattered us a bit.

That said, we are looking more settled and some pleasing performances and signs of progress.

Very much agree with that. We had some wobbly moments at the back and did far too much hoofing second half. They hit the post and had a couple headers they should have done better with.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Login to get fewer ads

All good here. on 08:41 - Sep 1 with 862 viewsbadadski

All good here. on 21:19 - Aug 31 by Illinoisblue

Very much agree with that. We had some wobbly moments at the back and did far too much hoofing second half. They hit the post and had a couple headers they should have done better with.

Shrewsbury have some units all over the pitch and will win a lot through bullying teams and setpieces however their back line was like watching Santos and Diallo all over again. Very poor technically with so many sliced, mishit clearances and overall very poor positioning most of the game.
Some we can put down to Norwood and Jackson but the rest I just think their defending was shocking.
On the wings they had some nice interplay though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024