Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watmore out injured tomorrow, McGeady fit (n/t) 10:04 - Aug 9 with 1757 viewsMaySixth

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Watmore out injured tomorrow, McGeady fit (n/t) on 10:09 - Aug 9 with 1732 viewsMoriarty

McGeady will run at us every chance he gets if/when he plays tomorrow.

He’s not always up for it though.

fka omuircheartaigh

Watmore out injured tomorrow, McGeady fit (n/t) on 10:10 - Aug 9 with 1712 viewsSuperblue95

I’m not sure McGeady has been fit in the conventional sense for about 5 years

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Watmore out injured tomorrow, McGeady fit (n/t) on 11:30 - Aug 9 with 1497 viewslinhdi

Watmore out injured tomorrow, McGeady fit (n/t) on 10:09 - Aug 9 by Moriarty

McGeady will run at us every chance he gets if/when he plays tomorrow.

He’s not always up for it though.

He's even less likely to be up for it once Skuse has put one on him early doors.
Watmore out injured tomorrow, McGeady fit (n/t) on 11:30 - Aug 9 with 1485 viewsReuser_is_God

Watmore out injured tomorrow, McGeady fit (n/t) on 11:30 - Aug 9 by linhdi

He's even less likely to be up for it once Skuse has put one on him early doors.

I'm sorry but when has Skuse ever 'put one on' an opponent?

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Watmore out injured tomorrow, McGeady fit (n/t) on 11:40 - Aug 9 with 1427 viewsMoriarty

Watmore out injured tomorrow, McGeady fit (n/t) on 11:30 - Aug 9 by linhdi

Ross might start him and tell him to run at our defence at every chance.

Wouldn’t like to see an early yellow for any of our defenders (especially) for obvious reasons. Not sure Skuse would be the one to welcome him, although McGeady will look to cut inside as often as he can.

If he plays, that is.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2019 11:40]

fka omuircheartaigh

Watmore out injured tomorrow, McGeady fit (n/t) on 11:47 - Aug 9 with 1391 viewslinhdi

Watmore out injured tomorrow, McGeady fit (n/t) on 11:30 - Aug 9 by Reuser_is_God

Several times, but my favourite was Jack Grealish, when he was prancing around with his shorts tucked up like it was the early 80s.

Skuse doesn't come across as a hard man in the traditional way, but he's got a tough side, a touch of slyness, and a nice innocent expression to reduce the risk of a yellow card.
Watmore out injured tomorrow, McGeady fit (n/t) on 12:13 - Aug 9 with 1335 viewsBryanPlug

Watmore out injured tomorrow, McGeady fit (n/t) on 11:30 - Aug 9 by Reuser_is_God

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Watmore out injured tomorrow, McGeady fit (n/t) on 16:59 - Aug 9 with 1169 viewsDinnernotTea

Watmore out injured tomorrow, McGeady fit (n/t) on 11:47 - Aug 9 by linhdi

Several times, but my favourite was Jack Grealish, when he was prancing around with his shorts tucked up like it was the early 80s.

Skuse doesn't come across as a hard man in the traditional way, but he's got a tough side, a touch of slyness, and a nice innocent expression to reduce the risk of a yellow card.

How come we haven't seen this in 5 years then?

Beware of The Ipswich Cabbages

Login to get fewer ads

Watmore out injured tomorrow, McGeady fit (n/t) on 18:34 - Aug 9 with 1109 viewsDubtractor

McGeady is a show pony.

Like an old school playground ball hog.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024