Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is awful. Dario Grady covering up for a serial sex offender at Chelsea 13:56 - Aug 6 with 3830 viewsSteve_M

He is still suspended as Director of Football at Crewe in relation to the Barry Bennell case.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/aug/06/revealed-dario-gradi-could-have

He's clearly not the only one in football who was quite happy to cover things up either.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

This is awful. Dario Grady covering up for a serial sex offender at Chelsea on 14:00 - Aug 6 with 3785 viewsMaySixth

Geoff Hurst

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

This is awful. Dario Grady covering up for a serial sex offender at Chelsea on 14:01 - Aug 6 with 3787 viewsDanTheMan

In his evidence, Gradi was asked to clarify what the complaint was. “I don’t remember the detail but … he [Heath] didn’t rape him or anything. He was sexually, I don’t know, touching him, I suppose. I don’t remember. I don’t remember being horrified by it, thinking it was awful, but sorry.” He could recall telling the boy to “keep away” from Heath and that his colleague had been accused of “touching him where he shouldn’t have been touching him”.

He could also recall offering to “keep an eye” on the boy from that point onwards, adding: “I probably said something along the lines to partly defend Eddie Heath … well, he was good with the kids, he’d got a way with the kids and he liked being with the kids and they seemed to like being with him. To be quite honest, I think I would have tried to stand up for Eddie Heath a bit.”

WTF

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

This is awful. Dario Grady covering up for a serial sex offender at Chelsea on 14:10 - Aug 6 with 3722 viewsflimflam

This is awful. Dario Grady covering up for a serial sex offender at Chelsea on 14:01 - Aug 6 by DanTheMan

In his evidence, Gradi was asked to clarify what the complaint was. “I don’t remember the detail but … he [Heath] didn’t rape him or anything. He was sexually, I don’t know, touching him, I suppose. I don’t remember. I don’t remember being horrified by it, thinking it was awful, but sorry.” He could recall telling the boy to “keep away” from Heath and that his colleague had been accused of “touching him where he shouldn’t have been touching him”.

He could also recall offering to “keep an eye” on the boy from that point onwards, adding: “I probably said something along the lines to partly defend Eddie Heath … well, he was good with the kids, he’d got a way with the kids and he liked being with the kids and they seemed to like being with him. To be quite honest, I think I would have tried to stand up for Eddie Heath a bit.”

WTF

Thats absolutely disgusting.

Makes you think what else is still hidden away.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

This is awful. Dario Grady covering up for a serial sex offender at Chelsea on 14:12 - Aug 6 with 3705 viewsSwansea_Blue

This is awful. Dario Grady covering up for a serial sex offender at Chelsea on 14:10 - Aug 6 by flimflam

Thats absolutely disgusting.

Makes you think what else is still hidden away.

Quite. Awful from Grady.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

This is awful. Dario Grady covering up for a serial sex offender at Chelsea on 14:12 - Aug 6 with 3708 viewsBlueBadger

This is awful. Dario Grady covering up for a serial sex offender at Chelsea on 14:01 - Aug 6 by DanTheMan

WTF

I think 'WTF' is definitely the response here. Disgusting response from a man whoo's been seen as an exemplar for youth development in football. Turns out he's just another one seeking to churn 'em out for the conveyor belt rather than actually look after his charges.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

This is awful. Dario Grady covering up for a serial sex offender at Chelsea on 14:36 - Aug 6 with 3616 viewsIllinoisblue

Even allowing for the fact times were, unfortunately, different back then in regards to abuse, what a cowardly, despicable man he is. One can only imagine the full scale of what went on at Crewe and elsewhere.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

This is awful. Dario Grady covering up for a serial sex offender at Chelsea on 14:54 - Aug 6 with 3566 viewsRadlett_blue

"The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is that Good Men Do Nothing".

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

This is awful. Dario Grady covering up for a serial sex offender at Chelsea on 15:03 - Aug 6 with 3535 viewsActionMan

Sickening.

Then again Prince Charles intervened to get a Pedo back into the church because he was a friend and he went on to reabuse, as much as a coward as Gradi is here, the issue is imbedded throughout this country and until we start by removing the likes of Charles and co it will never change. "Misguided". Complicit. The state is riddled with it.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/05/09/prince-charles-criticised-official-s
Login to get fewer ads

This is awful. Dario Grady covering up for a serial sex offender at Chelsea on 15:14 - Aug 6 with 3483 viewsEastTownBlue

This is awful. Dario Grady covering up for a serial sex offender at Chelsea on 14:12 - Aug 6 by BlueBadger

I think 'WTF' is definitely the response here. Disgusting response from a man whoo's been seen as an exemplar for youth development in football. Turns out he's just another one seeking to churn 'em out for the conveyor belt rather than actually look after his charges.

Indeed. The football world had a lot of respect for Grady and Crewe.

So sorry for the victims.
This is awful. Dario Grady covering up for a serial sex offender at Chelsea on 15:17 - Aug 6 with 3471 viewsartsbossbeard

This is awful. Dario Grady covering up for a serial sex offender at Chelsea on 15:03 - Aug 6 by ActionMan

Sickening.

Then again Prince Charles intervened to get a Pedo back into the church because he was a friend and he went on to reabuse, as much as a coward as Gradi is here, the issue is imbedded throughout this country and until we start by removing the likes of Charles and co it will never change. "Misguided". Complicit. The state is riddled with it.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/05/09/prince-charles-criticised-official-s

Check out SYL's support of his some his old BNP mates too.

Weirdly imbedded, as you say.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

This is awful. Dario Grady covering up for a serial sex offender at Chelsea on 15:24 - Aug 6 with 3435 viewsRadlett_blue

This is awful. Dario Grady covering up for a serial sex offender at Chelsea on 15:03 - Aug 6 by ActionMan

Sickening.

What Charles did was worse as he directly intervened so that his friend kept his job. It appears that Gradi kept quiet rather than cause a rumpus, which is what many people do in difficult situations.

This is awful. Dario Grady covering up for a serial sex offender at Chelsea on 15:36 - Aug 6 with 3387 viewsActionMan

This is awful. Dario Grady covering up for a serial sex offender at Chelsea on 15:17 - Aug 6 by artsbossbeard

Check out SYL's support of his some his old BNP mates too.

Weirdly imbedded, as you say.

I don't get your point here. My point is anyone who covers up for child sex abuse or abusers should be locked away regardless. If Tommy Robinson has covered up peado's thenI agree then he should be locked up, but putting him on the same level as Charles in terms of influence, the man in line and whose children are in line, to be the head of state, is frankly ridiculous. Robinson is an internet celebrity who gets himself locked up to pay his mortgage and couldn't even get himself elected on proportional representation - not quite the same level of tool as Charles and his ilk.
This is awful. Dario Grady covering up for a serial sex offender at Chelsea on 15:39 - Aug 6 with 3380 viewsActionMan

This is awful. Dario Grady covering up for a serial sex offender at Chelsea on 15:24 - Aug 6 by Radlett_blue

What Charles did was worse as he directly intervened so that his friend kept his job. It appears that Gradi kept quiet rather than cause a rumpus, which is what many people do in difficult situations.

Yes, and for some reason no public outrage. We should be tearing these people out of their Palaces not writing nice pieces about their children in Hello magazine. Monarchy has no place in the 21st century, neither do Lords, we won't change this country until we get rid of them either.
This is awful. Dario Grady covering up for a serial sex offender at Chelsea on 15:57 - Aug 6 with 3340 viewsRyorry

This is awful. Dario Grady covering up for a serial sex offender at Chelsea on 15:39 - Aug 6 by ActionMan

Yes, and for some reason no public outrage. We should be tearing these people out of their Palaces not writing nice pieces about their children in Hello magazine. Monarchy has no place in the 21st century, neither do Lords, we won't change this country until we get rid of them either.

What/who would you propose to replace the monarchy?

Don't fancy Boris Johnson or his ilk myself ...

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

This is awful. Dario Grady covering up for a serial sex offender at Chelsea on 17:01 - Aug 6 with 3263 viewssolemio

Before all this started to come out a few years back I said on here that Sir Alex was the second best manager at that time and Dario Gradi was the best.

Cancel that. Dreadful, appalling.
This is awful. Dario Grady covering up for a serial sex offender at Chelsea on 17:14 - Aug 6 with 3234 viewsRadlett_blue

This is awful. Dario Grady covering up for a serial sex offender at Chelsea on 15:57 - Aug 6 by Ryorry

What/who would you propose to replace the monarchy?

Don't fancy Boris Johnson or his ilk myself ...

Bearing in mind that under the British system, the Head of state realistically only performs ceremonial duties, it wouldn't be hard to have an elected, apolitical President. Rule 1 could be that the President may not be a former member of either House of Parliament.

This is awful. Dario Grady covering up for a serial sex offender at Chelsea on 17:51 - Aug 6 with 3165 viewsBerkshire_Blue

In the 1980s I was a referee in Cheshire and was sent to ref a Crewe under 16s game. We met at the club and I travelled to the ground in a coach with the boys. There was the usual banter among the boys and then one made a joke about not wanting to be the last one in the dressing room with DG. Being generous, he has been very unlucky to work with abusers wherever he went. what are the chances?
This is awful. Dario Grady covering up for a serial sex offender at Chelsea on 10:51 - Aug 7 with 2872 viewsRyorry

This is awful. Dario Grady covering up for a serial sex offender at Chelsea on 17:14 - Aug 6 by Radlett_blue

Bearing in mind that under the British system, the Head of state realistically only performs ceremonial duties, it wouldn't be hard to have an elected, apolitical President. Rule 1 could be that the President may not be a former member of either House of Parliament.

An "elected, apolitical President".

But who? is the question isn't it? Your argument is flawed when you consider that 20 years ago, those of us who were old enough to vote thought Dario Grady was a fine upstanding person and role model, and if offered the chance, we might easily have voted for him ...

This is awful. Dario Grady covering up for a serial sex offender at Chelsea on 10:56 - Aug 7 with 2864 viewsBackToRussia

This is awful. Dario Grady covering up for a serial sex offender at Chelsea on 10:51 - Aug 7 by Ryorry

An "elected, apolitical President".

But who? is the question isn't it? Your argument is flawed when you consider that 20 years ago, those of us who were old enough to vote thought Dario Grady was a fine upstanding person and role model, and if offered the chance, we might easily have voted for him ...

That's an argument against democracy per se.

How is that worse than someone unelected being an abuser? There's no choice or accountability whatever then.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

This is awful. Dario Grady covering up for a serial sex offender at Chelsea on 11:08 - Aug 7 with 2833 viewsRyorry

This is awful. Dario Grady covering up for a serial sex offender at Chelsea on 10:56 - Aug 7 by BackToRussia

That's an argument against democracy per se.

How is that worse than someone unelected being an abuser? There's no choice or accountability whatever then.

Prince Charles made a horror mistake & completely shot himself/the RF in the foot with that one & undoubtedly damaged the rep of the monarchy thereby - plus there've been other occasional unpleasant instances of their behaviour in modern history, eg dalliances with Nazis in the 1930s-40s.

But given that despicable behaviour is a possibility in any human being we don't really know (edit: and some that we do), I'd say that a monarchy which is now under constant intense scrutiny isn't likely to be any worse than anyone else, and also gives us stability - which right now in the UK we are very seriously in need of!
[Post edited 7 Aug 2019 12:30]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024