Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New signings 09:58 - Aug 4 with 1431 viewsHackneyblueboy

What do we reckon? No more in the door or we'll eventually get some in (probably on loan).

Once the prem/championship window closes this week, I suspect a few more players will become available.

If we can pick up a decent RB and another forward on loan it wouldn't be the end of the world. I know we said no more loans but can live with 3 (including Garbutt) especially if the forward is back up and for cup games etc.
New signings on 10:00 - Aug 4 with 1407 viewsBLUEBEAT

I think Marcus is going to buy us a striker, a central defender, a right back and a left back this week.

Poll: W or W

New signings on 10:06 - Aug 4 with 1360 viewsBloomBlue

But if you get in a prem loan is their club going to be happy with them sitting on the bench for an L1 team waiting for one of the team's main strikers to get injured or lose form?
New signings on 10:09 - Aug 4 with 1340 viewssuffolkpoker

Plus sears to come back. I know we started with two up top. Quite often we will start with 1

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

New signings on 10:17 - Aug 4 with 1292 viewsKieran_Knows

2 more signings. Permanent striker, and a right back on loan from somewhere.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

New signings on 10:19 - Aug 4 with 1275 viewsMrTown

Thought Donacien did ok at RB. He’s a competent defender, not the best going forward but he’s ok for a defender. Adds a bit more solidity to the back line I think.

Wilson is as good as you’ll get for a 3rd/4th defender in this division, and we got him for free.

Would be interested to see who everyone thinks we need.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

New signings on 10:24 - Aug 4 with 1244 viewsmrshallisfit

New signings on 10:00 - Aug 4 by BLUEBEAT

I think Marcus is going to buy us a striker, a central defender, a right back and a left back this week.

Do you? On a different note. What's the colour of the sky in your world?
New signings on 10:30 - Aug 4 with 1226 viewsagentp

I think yesterday saw the perfect result. 3 points, but just enough of a warning to show ME that we need a bit more and where we need it. I think it was always a case of, not, whether to bring anyone else in (2), but more where the greatest need for them lies, and that need depended on how the youth/unproven were fairing.
On yesterdays performance I think we'll see a striker and RB.

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

New signings on 10:37 - Aug 4 with 1175 viewsBluefish

We have to get a forward in, possibly 2

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Login to get fewer ads

New signings on 10:37 - Aug 4 with 1172 viewsPilgrimblue

New signings on 10:30 - Aug 4 by agentp

I think yesterday saw the perfect result. 3 points, but just enough of a warning to show ME that we need a bit more and where we need it. I think it was always a case of, not, whether to bring anyone else in (2), but more where the greatest need for them lies, and that need depended on how the youth/unproven were fairing.

Time to go back to Villa and pick up their RB. Maybe they'll have others like Williams who's not going to get a look in.
New signings on 10:38 - Aug 4 with 1165 viewsMrTown

New signings on 10:30 - Aug 4 by agentp

Don’t need another player. Players will now start returning, the first game was my biggest worry, look forward to Chambers returning. Won’t be long until Toto is back, as well as Edwards/Nolan/Bishop/Sears/Dozzell over the next few months.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

New signings on 10:40 - Aug 4 with 1155 viewsHerbivore

We need a striker for sure, that's pretty much essential. I'd like a right back but I think Donacien will be fine, especially if he's given a run of games and backed by the manager.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

New signings on 10:43 - Aug 4 with 1141 viewspointofblue

From Lambert’s point of view a right back, as I don’t think he rates Donacien and certainly doesn’t believe Emmanuel is up to it, and a striker. I’m not sure about the third position - perhaps left wing to challenge Garbutt, if he sees Edwards and Rowe fighting over the right with Judge in a central role? In terms of free transfers, Ben Pringle is the only player I can see as a possibility for that position.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

New signings on 10:44 - Aug 4 with 1137 viewsMullet

New signings on 10:37 - Aug 4 by Pilgrimblue

Time to go back to Villa and pick up their RB. Maybe they'll have others like Williams who's not going to get a look in.

Think we need Keinan Davis more than James Bree.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

New signings on 10:46 - Aug 4 with 1119 viewsagentp

New signings on 10:43 - Aug 4 by pointofblue

From Lambert’s point of view a right back, as I don’t think he rates Donacien and certainly doesn’t believe Emmanuel is up to it, and a striker. I’m not sure about the third position - perhaps left wing to challenge Garbutt, if he sees Edwards and Rowe fighting over the right with Judge in a central role? In terms of free transfers, Ben Pringle is the only player I can see as a possibility for that position.

it wouldn't surprise me if there isn't interest in Emmanuel. I would expect him to move on to be honest.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2019 10:48]

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

New signings on 10:47 - Aug 4 with 1105 viewsChurchman

New signings on 10:00 - Aug 4 by BLUEBEAT

And Nelson will get his eye back😃
New signings on 11:00 - Aug 4 with 1056 viewspointofblue

New signings on 10:46 - Aug 4 by agentp

it wouldn't surprise me if there isn't interest in Emmanuel. I would expect him to move on to be honest.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2019 10:48]

I think Lambert will be looking to move him out but that’s dependent on getting someone in as we lack cover there otherwise.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024