Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Like/Don't like Aussie Cricketers special 11:07 - Aug 1 with 600 viewsartsbossbeard

Likey:

Shane Warne
Merv Hughes
Peter Siddle
Brett Lee
Adam Gilchirst

No likey:

Warner
Clarke
Smith
Merv Hughes
Thomson
[Post edited 1 Aug 2019 11:09]

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Like/Don't like Aussie Cricketers special on 11:08 - Aug 1 with 589 viewsSteve_M

You might want to clarify that that is Merv Highes in your second list not the late Phil.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Like/Don't like Aussie Cricketers special on 11:09 - Aug 1 with 583 viewsartsbossbeard

Like/Don't like Aussie Cricketers special on 11:08 - Aug 1 by Steve_M

You might want to clarify that that is Merv Highes in your second list not the late Phil.

Gah! And that was my funny line messed up as I both like & dislike big Merv.

Cheers Steve, will amend.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

Like/Don't like Aussie Cricketers special on 11:09 - Aug 1 with 581 viewsWD19

Like:
Jason Gillespie

Dislike:
Everyone else
Like/Don't like Aussie Cricketers special on 11:11 - Aug 1 with 564 viewsBigManBlue

Saw Warner at a youth game, years back, before I/most people outside of Aus really knew of him.

Even then the whole crowd hated him.

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

Like/Don't like Aussie Cricketers special on 11:14 - Aug 1 with 546 viewsCoastalblue

Like Ponting now he's no longer playing, hated him when he was.

Boon
Border

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Like/Don't like Aussie Cricketers special on 11:14 - Aug 1 with 544 viewsNthsuffolkblue

When they played disliked them all.

Even with the appeal of them being more characters from commentary, I struggle to actually like them.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Like/Don't like Aussie Cricketers special on 11:18 - Aug 1 with 529 viewsRyorry

1st day of the Ashes, and there is no room for "like Aussie Cricketers" anywhere in this household for the next six weeks. Any of them. End of!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Like/Don't like Aussie Cricketers special on 11:18 - Aug 1 with 523 viewsartsbossbeard

Boom!

Login to get fewer ads

Like/Don't like Aussie Cricketers special on 11:24 - Aug 1 with 501 viewsdavblue

Like/Don't like Aussie Cricketers special on 11:11 - Aug 1 by BigManBlue

Saw Warner at a youth game, years back, before I/most people outside of Aus really knew of him.

Even then the whole crowd hated him.

I had an interesting conversation with Sanjay Patel the guy who is driving the 100 ball competition and an Aussie cricketer (who i didn't recognise) after the world cup semi final on the train to London and didn't give up his name but he said he had played for the Aussies.

The aussie said we will never support the Aussie team whilst he plays for them and he can't believe that they had taken him back as he was a horrible piece of work. Sanjay obviously has connections in the ECB and said the same.

They were both very complimentary on Smith and said he's a really nice guy, who got caught up in the incident and wasn't strong enough.
Like/Don't like Aussie Cricketers special on 11:27 - Aug 1 with 490 viewsartsbossbeard

Like/Don't like Aussie Cricketers special on 11:24 - Aug 1 by davblue

I had an interesting conversation with Sanjay Patel the guy who is driving the 100 ball competition and an Aussie cricketer (who i didn't recognise) after the world cup semi final on the train to London and didn't give up his name but he said he had played for the Aussies.

The aussie said we will never support the Aussie team whilst he plays for them and he can't believe that they had taken him back as he was a horrible piece of work. Sanjay obviously has connections in the ECB and said the same.

They were both very complimentary on Smith and said he's a really nice guy, who got caught up in the incident and wasn't strong enough.

I was at a BBQ down under earlier this year and the subject of cricket came up.

They're extremely jealous of our middle order and all the cricket fans there were unhappy that Warner is allowed to come back and play for Australia again, although they also made Smith implicit in the sand papering incident.

Like/Don't like Aussie Cricketers special on 11:30 - Aug 1 with 462 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Like/Don't like Aussie Cricketers special on 11:18 - Aug 1 by Ryorry

1st day of the Ashes, and there is no room for "like Aussie Cricketers" anywhere in this household for the next six weeks. Any of them. End of!

Not even Adam Hollioake?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Like/Don't like Aussie Cricketers special on 11:31 - Aug 1 with 460 viewsitfcjoe

Like/Don't like Aussie Cricketers special on 11:27 - Aug 1 by artsbossbeard

I was at a BBQ down under earlier this year and the subject of cricket came up.

They're extremely jealous of our middle order and all the cricket fans there were unhappy that Warner is allowed to come back and play for Australia again, although they also made Smith implicit in the sand papering incident.

I feel a bit sorry for Warner - he's clearly poorly educated and has been used by the selectors, captain and team mates to be this pit bull character to get on to other teams.

They've enabled him and pushed him to do it for their own means - and then when it all goes wrong he's made the scapegoat straight away and is the one who has to suffer most.

He's been a useful idiot for the Aussies

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Like/Don't like Aussie Cricketers special on 11:32 - Aug 1 with 455 viewsartsbossbeard

Brett Lee is in my likey list for this alone:

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024