Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
IF 750k is actually true.... 12:25 - Jul 26 with 994 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Surely another low end champ club will just come in and take him for that? Someone like Charlton or Milwall? Just because QPR won’t pay it, doesn’t mean someone else won’t.

Also... 750k seems depressingly fair. Don’t see many other 30 year olds move out of league one for much more than that!
IF 750k is actually true.... on 12:29 - Jul 26 with 980 viewsSomethingBlue

This is a very specific situation, in fairness: QPR is minutes from his front door and he played his best football under their manager. I get it. But I'm not sure any other low-ranking Champ club would give him as big a problem.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

IF 750k is actually true.... on 12:29 - Jul 26 with 973 viewsSteve_M

Part of the appeal of QPR for Judge is location and Warburton being there.

£750k seems about right to me, it reflects him only signing a contract this Summer.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

IF 750k is actually true.... on 12:30 - Jul 26 with 970 viewsBlueBadger

He's a 30 year old, with an iffy recent(ish) injury record, playing for a third division side off the back of a season in which, in 19 appearances, he is credited with one assist. I'd say that's pretty generous.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

IF 750k is actually true.... on 12:40 - Jul 26 with 902 viewsunstableblue

IF 750k is actually true.... on 12:30 - Jul 26 by BlueBadger

He's a 30 year old, with an iffy recent(ish) injury record, playing for a third division side off the back of a season in which, in 19 appearances, he is credited with one assist. I'd say that's pretty generous.

I really rate Judge and hope he stays

But his stats and effectiveness were very questionable - I think down to where he played and our lack of a finisher!

As you state he’s also 30, and has that injury in his history.

I agree that the QPR and Warburton drivers made him attractive, maybe less so for another cash strapped championship club!

It seems that a lot of QPR fans are less than impressed with the idea of signing him as they need an out and out striker.

Hopefully he stays and Lambert gets the right system for him - which is not out wide

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

IF 750k is actually true.... on 12:42 - Jul 26 with 897 viewsSomethingBlue

IF 750k is actually true.... on 12:40 - Jul 26 by unstableblue

I really rate Judge and hope he stays

But his stats and effectiveness were very questionable - I think down to where he played and our lack of a finisher!

As you state he’s also 30, and has that injury in his history.

I agree that the QPR and Warburton drivers made him attractive, maybe less so for another cash strapped championship club!

It seems that a lot of QPR fans are less than impressed with the idea of signing him as they need an out and out striker.

Hopefully he stays and Lambert gets the right system for him - which is not out wide

We do have a finisher now though and I sense Judge/Norwood would be a very fruitful combination for us indeed, whether or not Judge plays as No10 or tucked in.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

IF 750k is actually true.... on 12:55 - Jul 26 with 831 viewsIllinoisblue

IF 750k is actually true.... on 12:30 - Jul 26 by BlueBadger

Alternatively, international player with bags of experience. In today’s absurd market let’s start the bidding at 1.5m.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

IF 750k is actually true.... on 13:07 - Jul 26 with 798 viewsNthsuffolkblue

IF 750k is actually true.... on 12:55 - Jul 26 by Illinoisblue

Alternatively, international player with bags of experience. In today’s absurd market let’s start the bidding at 1.5m.

That's a fair point but I think if we have priced Warburton and QPR out of the market I would be surprised if someone else came in. Time will tell.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

IF 750k is actually true.... on 14:57 - Jul 26 with 662 viewsBlueBadger

IF 750k is actually true.... on 13:07 - Jul 26 by Nthsuffolkblue

That's a fair point but I think if we have priced Warburton and QPR out of the market I would be surprised if someone else came in. Time will tell.

What odds on Derby offering up £1.5M?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024