Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The US lady footballers passing is sublime at times 18:18 - Jun 16 with 949 viewsBLUEBEAT

N to the T

Poll: W or W

The US lady footballers passing is sublime at times on 18:22 - Jun 16 with 949 viewsSpruceMoose

Would have stuffed us last year I reckon.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

The US lady footballers passing is sublime at times on 18:22 - Jun 16 with 943 viewsBent_double

They are rather good, aren't they?

Mind you, the Chilean keeper isn't bad, few decent saves so far.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

The US lady footballers passing is sublime at times on 18:25 - Jun 16 with 928 viewsSwailsey

We’re running twin threads here! Agreed.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

The US lady footballers passing is sublime at times on 18:49 - Jun 16 with 907 viewswkj

The US lady footballers passing is sublime at times on 18:22 - Jun 16 by SpruceMoose

Bit far fetched

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

The US lady footballers passing is sublime at times on 18:51 - Jun 16 with 898 viewsBlueBadger

The US lady footballers passing is sublime at times on 18:49 - Jun 16 by wkj

Bit far fetched

Definitely harsh from the Mosse there, we'd have put in an Improved Performance and played at least 27 minutes midfield tippy-tappy and lost 2-0.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

The US lady footballers passing is sublime at times on 18:53 - Jun 16 with 897 viewswkj

The US lady footballers passing is sublime at times on 18:51 - Jun 16 by BlueBadger

Definitely harsh from the Mosse there, we'd have put in an Improved Performance and played at least 27 minutes midfield tippy-tappy and lost 2-0.

Oh I was just downvoting him for having the nerve to praise the women's game to the point he'd compare it to the men's gaMMe

Crybaby

The US lady footballers passing is sublime at times on 18:57 - Jun 16 with 880 viewsBlueBadger

The US lady footballers passing is sublime at times on 18:53 - Jun 16 by wkj

Oh I was just downvoting him for having the nerve to praise the women's game to the point he'd compare it to the men's gaMMe

I'm quite impressed we haven't seen more prats on here telling us ho wthey won't be watching the WWC because 'the standard is terrible' whilst excitedly telling us how they've bought their first ST in years to watch 3rd division football.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

The US lady footballers passing is sublime at times on 18:59 - Jun 16 with 871 viewswkj

The US lady footballers passing is sublime at times on 18:57 - Jun 16 by BlueBadger

I'm quite impressed we haven't seen more prats on here telling us ho wthey won't be watching the WWC because 'the standard is terrible' whilst excitedly telling us how they've bought their first ST in years to watch 3rd division football.

The same sort that would only ever turn up to the Norwich game and cheer against Mick when they scored?

Crybaby

Login to get fewer ads

The US lady footballers passing is sublime at times on 19:13 - Jun 16 with 859 viewsBlueBadger

The US lady footballers passing is sublime at times on 18:59 - Jun 16 by wkj

The same sort that would only ever turn up to the Norwich game and cheer against Mick when they scored?

The US lady footballers passing is sublime at times on 20:05 - Jun 16 with 804 viewsstrikalite

It seems strange watching a game of football where nobody dives or cheats or complains about anything, dare I say the men have turned into girls and the girls have turned into men..............damn, I shouldn't say that ....
The US lady footballers passing is sublime at times on 20:44 - Jun 16 with 760 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

They do seem to be a cut above the rest.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

The US lady footballers passing is sublime at times on 21:02 - Jun 16 with 741 viewsquirkie

The US lady footballers passing is sublime at times on 18:22 - Jun 16 by SpruceMoose

I wouldn't get too carried away.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4389760/USA-women-s-team-suff

Poll: How long will we be in League One/League Two from next season?

The US lady footballers passing is sublime at times on 21:52 - Jun 16 with 699 viewsDeano69

The US lady footballers passing is sublime at times on 20:05 - Jun 16 by strikalite

It seems strange watching a game of football where nobody dives or cheats or complains about anything, dare I say the men have turned into girls and the girls have turned into men..............damn, I shouldn't say that ....

Refreshing isn’t it.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

The US lady footballers passing is sublime at times on 22:32 - Jun 16 with 678 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

The US lady footballers passing is sublime at times on 21:02 - Jun 16 by quirkie

I wouldn't get too carried away.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4389760/USA-women-s-team-suff

Oooh, you risk a ban for that!!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024