Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oi! Dantheman (or anyone who dabbles as a network admin) 13:01 - Jun 1 with 525 viewswkj

Do you know anything about basic network admin (hardware). I have been posed a question that requires a simple answer - but you know what googling IT related stuff is like, rarely is there an easy to find bread and butter answer for the novice.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2019 13:01]

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Oi! Dantheman (or anyone who dabbles as a network admin) on 13:05 - Jun 1 with 502 viewsStokieBlue

Perhaps posting the question would be a good start?

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Oi! Dantheman (or anyone who dabbles as a network admin) on 13:08 - Jun 1 with 498 viewswkj

Oi! Dantheman (or anyone who dabbles as a network admin) on 13:05 - Jun 1 by StokieBlue

Perhaps posting the question would be a good start?

SB

Usually I would, but I was hoping to get veer into a PM situation with someone about it as I don't want the world to see my plans (inability) when it comes to computer hardware.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Oi! Dantheman (or anyone who dabbles as a network admin) on 13:44 - Jun 1 with 478 viewsSpruceMoose

Oi! Dantheman (or anyone who dabbles as a network admin) on 13:08 - Jun 1 by wkj

Usually I would, but I was hoping to get veer into a PM situation with someone about it as I don't want the world to see my plans (inability) when it comes to computer hardware.

Don't fall for it Dan. This is how it starts. Before you know it you find yourself shopping on a Saturday with wkj for geriatric shoes.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024