Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So Nigel.... and the Tories 08:55 - May 27 with 460 viewsunstableblue

... you ran an original Leave campaign based on a soft Brexit and close economic union. You’ve just won a strong number of MEPs with no policy, but seemingly a no deal stance, but Remain sentiment seems to have strengthened.

But in your speeches you keep saying ‘Britain’, but what is becoming clear that you are a key factor in strengthening the independence movement in Scotland.

Where you have been successful- and I find this worrying - is bullying the BBC into giving you far too favourable coverage.

As for the Tories.... Cameron has essential destroyed
their party. Boris Johnson as our PM - what the f@ck!

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

So Nigel.... and the Tories on 09:07 - May 27 with 422 viewsChurchman

The fascination of the media for Farage bewilders me. If ever there was a one trick pony it’s him, but the bbc cannot get enough of him. I do wonder given their left wing pro Corbyn politics whether the bbc promote Farage just because he’s so epically odious and strongly linked to the tories.

Talking of that shower, Boris or any other idiot that gets the PM job won’t need to unpack. They’re finished and so is he. You are right about this shambles strengthening the SNP cause, though I personally will be glad to see the back of them and their endless whinging..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024