Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwood’s anticipation and movement in so far ahead of League 1 and League 2 i 15:27 - May 25 with 1016 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

What a goal that would have been.

Every time the ball is anywhere near the box he gets away from defenders yet still gets in the exact position the ball is due to fall.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Norwood’s anticipation and movement in so far ahead of League 1 and League 2 i on 15:29 - May 25 with 973 viewsitfcpaul

Really impressed with him so far
also like Perkins in midfield

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Norwood’s anticipation and movement in so far ahead of League 1 and League 2 i on 15:31 - May 25 with 953 viewsWestover

Agree he looks very good what a disappointment it would be if we fail to sign him.âš½
Norwood’s anticipation and movement in so far ahead of League 1 and League 2 i on 15:32 - May 25 with 945 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Norwood’s anticipation and movement in so far ahead of League 1 and League 2 i on 15:29 - May 25 by itfcpaul

Really impressed with him so far
also like Perkins in midfield

Perkins doesn’t look anywhere near 36.

At Colchester and Barnsley he always seemed to be the best player on the pitch or the worst. So much talent but as inconsistent as can be.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Norwood’s anticipation and movement in so far ahead of League 1 and League 2 i on 15:35 - May 25 with 917 viewsitfcpaul

Norwood’s anticipation and movement in so far ahead of League 1 and League 2 i on 15:32 - May 25 by WarkTheWarkITFC

At Colchester and Barnsley he always seemed to be the best player on the pitch or the worst. So much talent but as inconsistent as can be.

didnt realise he was 36 althoug its just said hes played over 600 league gamea

Really like Norwood!!

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Norwood’s anticipation and movement in so far ahead of League 1 and League 2 i on 15:37 - May 25 with 891 viewsitfcpaul

Norwood’s anticipation and movement in so far ahead of League 1 and League 2 i on 15:32 - May 25 by WarkTheWarkITFC

Matt is quite a lump and a handful. sort of player PL likes

Norwood’s anticipation and movement in so far ahead of League 1 and League 2 i on 15:47 - May 25 with 790 viewsitfcpaul

Norwood’s anticipation and movement in so far ahead of League 1 and League 2 i on 15:31 - May 25 by Westover

Agree he looks very good what a disappointment it would be if we fail to sign him.âš½

Hes an angry little sod getting grumpy with his team mates for not playing the ball he wants

Awesome

Norwood’s anticipation and movement in so far ahead of League 1 and League 2 i on 15:53 - May 25 with 718 viewsMrTown

Perkins was in THAT Col U team that beat Norwich 7-1 under a certain Mr.Lambert.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024