Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTD Update Policy pop ups 09:31 - May 11 with 953 viewsKnightsy

Can anyone please tell me what to do with this annoying message that keeps popping up, I've reset my password and settings, and it still pops up, when I want to read the news on TWTD.

Please Help
TWTD Update Policy pop ups on 09:38 - May 11 with 933 viewsSuperblue95

Gav posted up a link before to clear cookies and I’ve had no bother since that. Try manually clearing your cookies yourself or if that doesn’t work try to dig out his link

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

TWTD Update Policy pop ups on 09:46 - May 11 with 927 viewsfactual_blue

Switch to the superior thread view.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

TWTD Update Policy pop ups on 09:58 - May 11 with 911 viewsPhilTWTD

Privacy Pop-up - May 1st by GavTWTD 1 May 2019 10:06
Apologies to anyone still having an issue with this popup. As I explained earlier, we have to have one by law so we have to persist with it and get it working as it should.

What should happen, is you get the popup ONCE, you make your choices and it gets saved to a cookie. Then when you visit each page it checks that cookie, and if it doesn't find it, display the popup. However a problem is getting in the way of that and some are seeing that every page which is obviously not what should be happening.

I've created a NEW page that deletes our cookies. You just need to visit it, and all the cookies will be deleted. This will log you out if you're logged in, and it stop the forum from being widescreen for example, so you'll have to log in again and change settings.

https://www.twtd.co.uk/page/clearcookies

If it didn't work yesterday for you, try this link as it does more.

The people that provide the popup are getting close to finding the issue, so hopefully today that will be sorted.

Footers.... on 10:04 - May 11 with 901 viewsfactual_blue

TWTD Update Policy pop ups on 09:46 - May 11 by factual_blue

Switch to the superior thread view.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024