Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season Ticket Help - Sorry 22:00 - May 6 with 1122 viewsHarwich_Blue

Okay left it to the last minute I know , however I have a customer number , no problem, I have however have managed to persuade my son to have one also -hoorah ! back after 10 years , however it will not let me add him to the booking I am making on mine - this should not be difficult I appreciate , but I've had a couple :) , do I have register him with a separate account and then link him to my family & friends ? then make the purchase ??

Thanks for any pointers , but got this far and dont want to give up now !
Season Ticket Help - Sorry on 22:05 - May 6 with 1072 viewsTractorCam

Yeah he needs to be in your family and friends thing. If that doesn't work you may just have to do 1 individually then sign into the other account and buy the seat next to yours.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Season Ticket Help - Sorry on 22:07 - May 6 with 1050 viewsElderGrizzly

You need to sign into each account individually.
Season Ticket Help - Sorry on 22:07 - May 6 with 1050 viewsHarwich_Blue

Season Ticket Help - Sorry on 22:05 - May 6 by TractorCam

Yeah he needs to be in your family and friends thing. If that doesn't work you may just have to do 1 individually then sign into the other account and buy the seat next to yours.

Thanks a million!
Season Ticket Help - Sorry on 22:23 - May 6 with 971 viewsxrayspecs

Season Ticket Help - Sorry on 22:05 - May 6 by TractorCam

F&F will not enable you to buy both ST in one transaction. You need to order them separatel by logging on with both customer numbers

#beentheredoneit
#gotthetshirt
Season Ticket Help - Sorry on 22:27 - May 6 with 949 viewsHarwich_Blue

Thanks sorted - decision made , another two added and now looking forward to the start of the season , loved the upbeat talk about Fans and the promise , now down to business , and do the business............
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024