Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ian Culverhouse ..... 20:40 - Apr 26 with 6495 viewsbackwaywhen

Has lost just 4 games out of 30 at Kings Lynn this season , after he rejoined them again after leaving last year , making a remarkable turnaround for the Lynnetts .
He was the reason Nodge done so well whist he worked with Lambert .... any chance they can kiss and make up !.
Ian Culverhouse ..... on 20:45 - Apr 26 with 6447 viewsbackwaywhen

Meant to add they took just 4 points from 18 before he came back after they sacked their old manager ... he has obviously got something as a coach .
Ian Culverhouse ..... on 20:46 - Apr 26 with 6423 viewsJ2BLUE

Ian Culverhouse ..... on 20:45 - Apr 26 by backwaywhen

Meant to add they took just 4 points from 18 before he came back after they sacked their old manager ... he has obviously got something as a coach .

Judge Lambert next season when he has had a pre-season and adapted the squad.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Ian Culverhouse ..... on 20:51 - Apr 26 with 6371 viewsBluefish

Ian Culverhouse ..... on 20:46 - Apr 26 by J2BLUE

And pray the damage isn't done so that his replace gets a free pass to 2/3rds of the season

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Ian Culverhouse ..... on 20:53 - Apr 26 with 6364 viewsJ2BLUE

Ian Culverhouse ..... on 20:51 - Apr 26 by Bluefish

And pray the damage isn't done so that his replace gets a free pass to 2/3rds of the season

You are terrified he'll succeed here aren't you? Bless. If Lambert gets us playing good football, promoted and challenging in the Championship it won't take anything away from MM. This bizarre loyalty you have to him where you have to hope Lambert fails is just odd.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Ian Culverhouse ..... on 21:13 - Apr 26 with 6271 viewsGirthyguy

Nobody would have done any better given the circumstances. The tweerp in charge before Lambert sold our championship star players and replaced them with league 1 and 2 players. Lambert had to somehow bring in players while we were cut adrift at the bottom and did well to be honest. Not his fault he's had his hands tied effectively from the start. It's so easy to blame the man in charge now but the finger should be pointed at the man before him. If he fails us in league 1 then fair enough but I think changing manager again would be even more damaging right now.
Ian Culverhouse ..... on 21:26 - Apr 26 with 6207 viewsEdmundo

Ian Culverhouse ..... on 20:46 - Apr 26 by J2BLUE

To be fair, Lambert is a great front man but there are questionsome to be asked of his current back room team. Taylor has been part of the worst times for Lambert. He might need to do a Burley and get a more proven number two. (Burley as I recall had three assistants over the 8 years he was in charge).

Poll: Will our competitors in the Championship "find us out" in 2nd half of season
Blog: Blue Sky Thinking

Ian Culverhouse ..... on 22:01 - Apr 26 with 6069 viewsBluefish

Ian Culverhouse ..... on 20:53 - Apr 26 by J2BLUE

You are terrified he'll succeed here aren't you? Bless. If Lambert gets us playing good football, promoted and challenging in the Championship it won't take anything away from MM. This bizarre loyalty you have to him where you have to hope Lambert fails is just odd.

No mate I've stood and still do on the terraces belting out his name and i did for hurst as well. I am just commenting on what they have actually served up in their time opposed to some bizarre myth about us being lucky to have them and made up improvements. As brogs put it before we both have the attitude of the king is dead long live the king but we are happy to appreciate their failing and strengths as well

Ian Culverhouse ..... on 22:04 - Apr 26 with 6047 viewsBluefish

Ian Culverhouse ..... on 21:13 - Apr 26 by Girthyguy

Nobody would have done any better given the circumstances. The tweerp in charge before Lambert sold our championship star players and replaced them with league 1 and 2 players. Lambert had to somehow bring in players while we were cut adrift at the bottom and did well to be honest. Not his fault he's had his hands tied effectively from the start. It's so easy to blame the man in charge now but the finger should be pointed at the man before him. If he fails us in league 1 then fair enough but I think changing manager again would be even more damaging right now.

Do you really think no one would have improved on the ppg return of Lambert or does it just feel like what you should be saying?

Support and hope he can improve but don't make out that he hasn't massively failed so far

Login to get fewer ads

Ian Culverhouse ..... on 22:06 - Apr 26 with 6022 viewsCoco

He was so bloody good he is managing Kings Lynn. Some people are fecking morons.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Ian Culverhouse ..... on 22:09 - Apr 26 with 6003 viewsGirthyguy

Ian Culverhouse ..... on 22:04 - Apr 26 by Bluefish

Do you really think no one would have improved on the ppg return of Lambert or does it just feel like what you should be saying?

Support and hope he can improve but don't make out that he hasn't massively failed so far

He hasn't but that is my opinion.
Ian Culverhouse ..... on 23:28 - Apr 26 with 5756 viewsMattinLondon

Booooooooooo
Ian Culverhouse ..... on 23:45 - Apr 26 with 5720 viewsStNeotsBlue

Kings Lynn have a top end budget at that level, if they're not challenging it would be a failure.
Ian Culverhouse ..... on 01:21 - Apr 27 with 5599 viewsTractorboy24

Ian Culverhouse ..... on 22:04 - Apr 26 by Bluefish

Anyone judging Lambert on this season’s results is a moron. We were down when he took over, he’s tried to keep us up, but it was never going to happen. The difference is he’s brought hope for next season, Hurst didn’t fill me with confidence that we’d still be football league in 3 years time!
Ian Culverhouse ..... on 03:53 - Apr 27 with 5534 viewsharlingblue

I am a lifelong ITFC supporter, crossed the border for 30 years, always flew our flag, got my Prelim Football Coaching Badge in their County, won great friends, always had to take some friendly banter.
Now safely back home for many years, I had a recent message from a good Norfolk friend....Paul Lambert was never the same without Culverhouse, who took all the training sessions, as he watched? Food for thought? Paul Lambert, a great PR man, but needs?
Ian Culverhouse ..... on 10:26 - Apr 27 with 5111 viewsGluedtoBlue

If we all agree keeping us up from when PL took over was impossible (it wasn't by the way) surely it's not unreasonable to have expected a bit more of a fight? We've gone down with a whimper.

That said, a pre season does make a difference and I hope PL succeeds.

Poll: Who do you hate the most?

Ian Culverhouse ..... on 10:29 - Apr 27 with 5105 viewsBluefish

Ian Culverhouse ..... on 01:21 - Apr 27 by Tractorboy24

Anyone judging Lambert on this season’s results is a moron. We were down when he took over, he’s tried to keep us up, but it was never going to happen. The difference is he’s brought hope for next season, Hurst didn’t fill me with confidence that we’d still be football league in 3 years time!

How many games were played? How many were left?

Ian Culverhouse ..... on 10:29 - Apr 27 with 5106 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Ian Culverhouse ..... on 22:01 - Apr 26 by Bluefish

No mate I've stood and still do on the terraces belting out his name and i did for hurst as well. I am just commenting on what they have actually served up in their time opposed to some bizarre myth about us being lucky to have them and made up improvements. As brogs put it before we both have the attitude of the king is dead long live the king but we are happy to appreciate their failing and strengths as well

Hang on, you stand on the terraces belting out his name? Yet on here you take every possible opportunity to slag him off?

Odd.
[Post edited 27 Apr 2019 10:34]

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Ian Culverhouse ..... on 10:45 - Apr 27 with 5069 viewsBluefish

Ian Culverhouse ..... on 10:29 - Apr 27 by Cheltenham_Blue

Hang on, you stand on the terraces belting out his name? Yet on here you take every possible opportunity to slag him off?

Odd.
[Post edited 27 Apr 2019 10:34]

I support the club when we are playing but I can also question whether he is doing a good job. It sounds normal to me

Ian Culverhouse ..... on 12:14 - Apr 27 with 4923 viewspointofblue

Ian Culverhouse ..... on 01:21 - Apr 27 by Tractorboy24

To be blunt there’s a difference between keeping us up and at least showing incremental improvement, points per games wise, on Hurst’s performance as manager. Admittedly you can argue we’ve been unlucky with performances not matching results under him at times (though ironically we really didn’t deserve the three points v Rotherham or Wigan) but the lack of wins should be a concern heading into the summer. With his previous track record it’s rapidly getting to the point where he needs us more than we need him.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Ian Culverhouse ..... on 12:19 - Apr 27 with 4900 viewsBluefish

Ian Culverhouse ..... on 12:14 - Apr 27 by pointofblue

To be blunt there’s a difference between keeping us up and at least showing incremental improvement, points per games wise, on Hurst’s performance as manager. Admittedly you can argue we’ve been unlucky with performances not matching results under him at times (though ironically we really didn’t deserve the three points v Rotherham or Wigan) but the lack of wins should be a concern heading into the summer. With his previous track record it’s rapidly getting to the point where he needs us more than we need him.

It is long past that point. If he left today he would never get a managers job again. He would be below Hurst in the queue and in the category of Jewell or possibly worse. If he gets us up then he still has a lifeline.

Apparently though if we aren't near the top after 14 games then the season is over and we should give up according to many on here

Ian Culverhouse ..... on 12:22 - Apr 27 with 4891 viewspointofblue

Ian Culverhouse ..... on 12:19 - Apr 27 by Bluefish

It is long past that point. If he left today he would never get a managers job again. He would be below Hurst in the queue and in the category of Jewell or possibly worse. If he gets us up then he still has a lifeline.

Apparently though if we aren't near the top after 14 games then the season is over and we should give up according to many on here

I said in another thread I think he’ll be under a lot of pressure if we’re not around the top six come October - and I think I’m being slightly generous in saying sixth. Optimism means expectation - the feelgood factor around the club isn’t based on supporters expecting mid-table purgatory or worse next season.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Ian Culverhouse ..... on 13:29 - Apr 27 with 4780 viewsTractorboy24

Ian Culverhouse ..... on 10:29 - Apr 27 by Bluefish

How many games were played? How many were left?

How is Lambert meant to improve a sub standard squad when there is no loan window? Then how can he attract players that would improve the squad when we’re cut adrift at the bottom?

Judging him on this season is just daft, let’s wait until next year when he’s had a chance to put his stamp on the squad.
Ian Culverhouse ..... on 14:22 - Apr 27 with 4682 viewsBlueNode

Ian Culverhouse ..... on 13:29 - Apr 27 by Tractorboy24

How is Lambert meant to improve a sub standard squad when there is no loan window? Then how can he attract players that would improve the squad when we’re cut adrift at the bottom?

Judging him on this season is just daft, let’s wait until next year when he’s had a chance to put his stamp on the squad.

More Lambert excuses in this thread than you can throw a stick at.... wonder how much longer he can keep the deception up?

Synapse central - No, I have not got a cold!
Poll: Is it time now for a protest regarding Evans lack of investment in the Club?

Ian Culverhouse ..... on 14:25 - Apr 27 with 4669 viewsBluefish

Ian Culverhouse ..... on 14:22 - Apr 27 by BlueNode

More Lambert excuses in this thread than you can throw a stick at.... wonder how much longer he can keep the deception up?

Depends how much letterhead he has left

Ian Culverhouse ..... on 15:44 - Apr 27 with 4527 viewsbackwaywhen

Ian Culverhouse ..... on 22:06 - Apr 26 by Coco

He was so bloody good he is managing Kings Lynn. Some people are fecking morons.

First appointment as an out and out manager ... so why wouldn’t he start at the bottom ! .... also lives in Norfolk , I kid you not Lambert is lost without him , but I hope to be proved wrong next season .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024