Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nsiala will be a quality CB next season.. (n/t) 16:31 - Apr 13 with 926 viewsTown_Boy

At the end of the day... It is night
Poll: What stand will you be renewing with the new prices

Nsiala will be a quality CB next season.. (n/t) on 16:46 - Apr 13 with 883 viewsNthsuffolkblue

From what I saw for the first 2/3rds of the season I would have said no. It does sound like he has improved in his recent performances.

If he and Woolfendon can step up, Edwards can be more consistent and Jackson and Harrison can step up we stand a decent chance. Bart back to his best would be massive too.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Nsiala will be a quality CB next season.. (n/t) on 16:52 - Apr 13 with 845 viewsSporall

Nsiala will be a quality CB next season.. (n/t) on 16:46 - Apr 13 by Nthsuffolkblue

From what I saw for the first 2/3rds of the season I would have said no. It does sound like he has improved in his recent performances.

If he and Woolfendon can step up, Edwards can be more consistent and Jackson and Harrison can step up we stand a decent chance. Bart back to his best would be massive too.

That's rather a lot of ifs
Nsiala will be a quality CB next season.. (n/t) on 16:54 - Apr 13 with 823 viewsTampa_Florida_Blue

Nsiala will be a quality CB next season.. (n/t) on 16:52 - Apr 13 by Sporall

That's rather a lot of ifs

agreed. We only get 1 wish.
Nsiala will be a quality CB next season.. (n/t) on 16:56 - Apr 13 with 809 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Nsiala will be a quality CB next season.. (n/t) on 16:54 - Apr 13 by Tampa_Florida_Blue

agreed. We only get 1 wish.

One wish … I wish we win the league in each of our next 50 seasons.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Nsiala will be a quality CB next season.. (n/t) on 17:20 - Apr 13 with 695 viewsfactual_blue

Sadly we're having to drop a level to find his.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Nsiala will be a quality CB next season.. (n/t) on 17:23 - Apr 13 with 662 viewschristiand

Jury is still out for me. However, he is not going to be up against Championship quality strikers next season which could help him. Just seems to make costly mistakes most games and has got punished.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024