Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ok, who was it....I'm beginning to crack! 20:53 - Mar 23 with 1493 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/gallery/2019/mar/23/fromage-not-farage-best

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Ok, who was it....I'm beginning to crack! on 21:28 - Mar 23 with 1451 viewsJ2BLUE

'LGBT for a people's vote'

What's the relevance there? Are they worried about losing rights which the EU guarantees?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Ok, who was it....I'm beginning to crack! on 00:51 - Mar 24 with 1377 viewsBlueBadger

Ok, who was it....I'm beginning to crack! on 21:28 - Mar 23 by J2BLUE

'LGBT for a people's vote'

What's the relevance there? Are they worried about losing rights which the EU guarantees?

In short, there's potential concerns.
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jan/22/eu-protection-lgbt-people-

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Ok, who was it....I'm beginning to crack! on 03:33 - Mar 24 with 1346 viewsWeWereZombies

4,789,888 signatures on the petition now

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Ok, who was it....I'm beginning to crack! on 07:35 - Mar 24 with 1287 viewsbluejacko

Ok, who was it....I'm beginning to crack! on 03:33 - Mar 24 by WeWereZombies

Is that the same as a vote then?
Ok, who was it....I'm beginning to crack! on 08:53 - Mar 24 with 1236 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Ok, who was it....I'm beginning to crack! on 03:33 - Mar 24 by WeWereZombies

I'll let you know if I start to feel frightened....so far for us evil anarchists Brexit has been the gift that keeps on giving.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Ok, who was it....I'm beginning to crack! on 09:37 - Mar 24 with 1200 viewsWeWereZombies

Ok, who was it....I'm beginning to crack! on 07:35 - Mar 24 by bluejacko

Is that the same as a vote then?

I think the clue is in the word signatures. But you do know the answer already, don't you?

Ok, who was it....I'm beginning to crack! on 09:45 - Mar 24 with 1189 viewsWeWereZombies

Ok, who was it....I'm beginning to crack! on 08:53 - Mar 24 by BanksterDebtSlave

I'll let you know if I start to feel frightened....so far for us evil anarchists Brexit has been the gift that keeps on giving.

Significant thing for me is that two and a half years ago I suspected the SNP were quite happy for Brexit to go ahead and make fertile ground for the break up of the Union. Now there is clear leadership from them on avoiding leaving the European Union if possible. Perhaps that is down to flagging fortunes at home now that their tenure in Holyrood has been a rough ride for the last couple of years, perhaps it is down to being out manoeuvred on a quick solution by Scotland (plus Northern Ireland and Gibraltar) staying whilst England and Wales leave, but the greatest clarity in all this mess is coming from Nicola Sturgeon at the moment. I never thought I would see that.

Ok, who was it....I'm beginning to crack! on 09:59 - Mar 24 with 1180 viewsLeaky

Ok, who was it....I'm beginning to crack! on 09:45 - Mar 24 by WeWereZombies

Significant thing for me is that two and a half years ago I suspected the SNP were quite happy for Brexit to go ahead and make fertile ground for the break up of the Union. Now there is clear leadership from them on avoiding leaving the European Union if possible. Perhaps that is down to flagging fortunes at home now that their tenure in Holyrood has been a rough ride for the last couple of years, perhaps it is down to being out manoeuvred on a quick solution by Scotland (plus Northern Ireland and Gibraltar) staying whilst England and Wales leave, but the greatest clarity in all this mess is coming from Nicola Sturgeon at the moment. I never thought I would see that.

Its all plot. Get the UK to stay in the EU, then vote to leave the UK thus leaving the EU simples canny lot the Scots
Login to get fewer ads

Ok, who was it....I'm beginning to crack! on 10:18 - Mar 24 with 1168 viewsWeWereZombies

Ok, who was it....I'm beginning to crack! on 09:59 - Mar 24 by Leaky

Its all plot. Get the UK to stay in the EU, then vote to leave the UK thus leaving the EU simples canny lot the Scots

I doubt it, my impression as English born and Scottish resident is that IndyRef 2.0 is well and truly on the backburner. The only thing that will bring it into the political domain now is the United Kingdom leaving the European Union and even then it will be difficult because Scotland would face all the demands of accession to the European Union.

Ok, who was it....I'm beginning to crack! on 10:20 - Mar 24 with 1165 viewspointofblue

Ok, who was it....I'm beginning to crack! on 10:18 - Mar 24 by WeWereZombies

I doubt it, my impression as English born and Scottish resident is that IndyRef 2.0 is well and truly on the backburner. The only thing that will bring it into the political domain now is the United Kingdom leaving the European Union and even then it will be difficult because Scotland would face all the demands of accession to the European Union.

Also I’m guessing Brexit has brought into sharp relief how difficult it is for one country to leave a political and economic union.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024