Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh Jeremy... 18:28 - Mar 6 with 8342 viewsSpruceMoose

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/mar/06/corbyn-staff-asked-to-be-copied

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Oh Jeremy... on 18:35 - Mar 6 with 2475 viewslowhouseblue

now, now, let's not start weaponizing his dishonesty.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Oh Jeremy... on 18:36 - Mar 6 with 2467 viewsSpruceMoose

Oh Jeremy... on 18:35 - Mar 6 by lowhouseblue

now, now, let's not start weaponizing his dishonesty.

Indeed. We can't expect him to start saying what he means, can we?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Oh Jeremy... on 19:54 - Mar 6 with 2382 viewsgiant_stow

https://news.sky.com/story/total-breach-of-trust-jeremy-corbyn-accuses-mp-dame-m

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Oh Jeremy... on 20:11 - Mar 6 with 2355 viewsjas0999

How anyone can support this man is beyond me.
Oh Jeremy... on 20:14 - Mar 6 with 2343 viewsSpruceMoose

Oh Jeremy... on 20:11 - Mar 6 by jas0999

None of them deserve any support. On either side.

Oh Jeremy... on 10:07 - Mar 7 with 2228 viewsZedRodgers

I don't really see much of an issue here. The whole process has been revamped, strengthened and separated from any other decision-making team since Formby took over.

All this leaded email suggests is that the leadership team asked be kept in the loop with an overview of anything that relates to elected MPs, councillors or candidates. What's the problem with that exactly? They weren't stepping in or making decisions as some people are making out.

Would it not have been worse if an email leak suggested the leadership team had said they don't want to be told about cases relating to elected members? The same people who praised Tom Watson for personally stepping in to present a number of cases to the leadership are now saying the leadership being made aware of cases is wrong.

Seeing people who for so long have condemned the leadership for 'turning a blind eye' or 'not doing anything' now accuse them of having too much involvement seems a touch hypocritical. Regardless, an email leak that suggests something was the way it was before it changed isn't much of a scoop. The leadership team asking to be copied into emails in the interim before a new General Secretary came in and completely reshaped things seems an odd thing to focus on to me.

No, not at the moment

Oh Jeremy... on 10:09 - Mar 7 with 2222 viewsSteve_M

Oh Jeremy... on 10:07 - Mar 7 by ZedRodgers

I don't really see much of an issue here. The whole process has been revamped, strengthened and separated from any other decision-making team since Formby took over.

All this leaded email suggests is that the leadership team asked be kept in the loop with an overview of anything that relates to elected MPs, councillors or candidates. What's the problem with that exactly? They weren't stepping in or making decisions as some people are making out.

Would it not have been worse if an email leak suggested the leadership team had said they don't want to be told about cases relating to elected members? The same people who praised Tom Watson for personally stepping in to present a number of cases to the leadership are now saying the leadership being made aware of cases is wrong.

Seeing people who for so long have condemned the leadership for 'turning a blind eye' or 'not doing anything' now accuse them of having too much involvement seems a touch hypocritical. Regardless, an email leak that suggests something was the way it was before it changed isn't much of a scoop. The leadership team asking to be copied into emails in the interim before a new General Secretary came in and completely reshaped things seems an odd thing to focus on to me.

Last week, the leadership team said they didn't intervene in complaints Zed. Another lie, more evidence that they don't give a sh1t here.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Oh Jeremy... on 10:11 - Mar 7 with 2218 viewsBrixtonBlue

Indeed, seems to be a total non-story to me. More attempted muck-spreading.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Login to get fewer ads

Oh Jeremy... on 10:11 - Mar 7 with 2217 viewsLord_Lucan

Are you coming for lunch on Sunday Zed?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Oh Jeremy... on 10:11 - Mar 7 with 2216 viewsBrixtonBlue

Oh Jeremy... on 20:11 - Mar 6 by jas0999

Did you even read the story?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Oh Jeremy... on 10:12 - Mar 7 with 2215 viewsitfcjoe

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Oh Jeremy... on 10:14 - Mar 7 with 2211 viewsCoastalblue

The issue is that we have two main political parties who most of the electorate percieve as dishonest and self serving.

Sadly it appears that most of the electorate would be correct in their assumptions.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Oh Jeremy... on 10:19 - Mar 7 with 2194 viewslowhouseblue

Oh Jeremy... on 10:12 - Mar 7 by itfcjoe

now we just need zed to confirm that this is fine and problem free.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Oh Jeremy... on 10:22 - Mar 7 with 2185 viewsitfcjoe

Oh Jeremy... on 10:19 - Mar 7 by lowhouseblue

This was one of the images spoken about in there

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Oh Jeremy... on 10:33 - Mar 7 with 2158 viewsZedRodgers

Oh Jeremy... on 10:11 - Mar 7 by Lord_Lucan

Are you coming for lunch on Sunday Zed?

Hopefully but it's still touch and go whether I'll be in Ipswich. I might be in Diss on Sat/Sun instead, but if I am around I'll definitely come over at some point.

Maybe it's best not to worry about Zed food because of my commitment issues. The last thing I would want to do is let you down and damage the special relationship between the Rodgers and Lucan families.

No, not at the moment

Oh Jeremy... on 10:40 - Mar 7 with 2141 viewsZedRodgers

Oh Jeremy... on 10:09 - Mar 7 by Steve_M

Last week, the leadership team said they didn't intervene in complaints Zed. Another lie, more evidence that they don't give a sh1t here.

Who has intervened?

No, not at the moment

Oh Jeremy... on 10:42 - Mar 7 with 2133 viewsLord_Lucan

Oh Jeremy... on 10:33 - Mar 7 by ZedRodgers

Hopefully but it's still touch and go whether I'll be in Ipswich. I might be in Diss on Sat/Sun instead, but if I am around I'll definitely come over at some point.

Maybe it's best not to worry about Zed food because of my commitment issues. The last thing I would want to do is let you down and damage the special relationship between the Rodgers and Lucan families.

It's not a problem, I have Zed based plant food ready and waiting.

No pressure, just let me know how you're fixed on the day.

Can you eat wafer thin ham?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Oh Jeremy... on 10:45 - Mar 7 with 2123 viewsSteve_M

Oh Jeremy... on 10:14 - Mar 7 by Coastalblue

The issue is that we have two main political parties who most of the electorate percieve as dishonest and self serving.

Sadly it appears that most of the electorate would be correct in their assumptions.

It's worse than that: Corrupt, self-serving, institutionally racist and lead by vindictive incompetents.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Oh Jeremy... on 10:51 - Mar 7 with 2100 viewsStokieBlue

Oh Jeremy... on 10:11 - Mar 7 by BrixtonBlue

Indeed, seems to be a total non-story to me. More attempted muck-spreading.

It's not muck-spreading though. I don't see any problem with them wanting to be copied on complaints in a non-formal role but it's a fact they outright lied about it.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Oh Jeremy... on 10:54 - Mar 7 with 2094 viewslowhouseblue

Oh Jeremy... on 10:22 - Mar 7 by itfcjoe

This was one of the images spoken about in there

and you have to see that image along side the words from corbyn's office:

"there is clearly room for significant misinterpretation, as for example the alien image … there does not appear to be use of generalised use of anti-semitic imagery …"

so the leaders office wants a discipline out come based on there being 'misinterpretation' and no generalised use of anti-semitic imagery'.

and then you look back at the image.

these people are scum.

Oh Jeremy... on 11:00 - Mar 7 with 2063 viewsStokieBlue

Oh Jeremy... on 10:54 - Mar 7 by lowhouseblue

"there is clearly room for significant misinterpretation, as for example the alien image … there does not appear to be use of generalised use of anti-semitic imagery …"

so the leaders office wants a discipline out come based on there being 'misinterpretation' and no generalised use of anti-semitic imagery'.

these people are scum.

It’s a facehugger from the Alien films. It’s entire purpose is to plant a parasite within the host and use them for its own purposes.

I think the usage, background and image itself are pretty clear.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Oh Jeremy... on 11:01 - Mar 7 with 2060 viewsZedRodgers

Oh Jeremy... on 10:19 - Mar 7 by lowhouseblue

Confirm what?

The debate seems to have now moved from saying Corbyn is intervening in antisemitism cases to saying the head of compliance and complaints of antisemitism shouldn't have intervened in a complaint of antisemitism. The question should really be whether or not he made the right decision.

Personally, I think in this instance they should have suspended first before fully investigating the member instead of issuing a conduct warning and suspending later. Of course there is the argument that education on why sharing images like this is unhelpful would have more of an impact on solving the problem than outright exclusion and expulsion.

No, not at the moment

Oh Jeremy... on 11:07 - Mar 7 with 2038 viewsZedRodgers

Oh Jeremy... on 10:51 - Mar 7 by StokieBlue

It's not muck-spreading though. I don't see any problem with them wanting to be copied on complaints in a non-formal role but it's a fact they outright lied about it.

SB

What have they lied about though?

Nothing here suggests the leadership team have any involvement in the decision-making process. Being given an overview or the results and decisions made seems perfectly normal behaviour to me.

Nobody outside the Governance and Legal team have been involved in process of any claims since Formby took over in 2018. So who has lied about what exactly?

No, not at the moment

Oh Jeremy... on 11:10 - Mar 7 with 2030 viewsZedRodgers

Oh Jeremy... on 10:54 - Mar 7 by lowhouseblue

these people are scum.

You are either misconceived or are deliberately misleading people by saying the email is from 'Corbyn's office'.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2019 12:10]

No, not at the moment

Oh Jeremy... on 11:19 - Mar 7 with 2007 viewsZedRodgers

Oh Jeremy... on 10:42 - Mar 7 by Lord_Lucan

It's not a problem, I have Zed based plant food ready and waiting.

No pressure, just let me know how you're fixed on the day.

Can you eat wafer thin ham?

Okay will do.

Zed can have some Dairylea can't he Barbara. Oooh it's such a shame for him.

No, not at the moment

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024