Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The more i think about it 12:25 - Feb 12 with 1781 viewsFrimleyBlue

The more I look forward to next season

Having a manager in charge for the whole of pre season

Having a manager in charge of a full summer transfer window

Having a manager who can spend a few months with 0 pressure on a team so they can learn exactly how he wants them to play

Having players come in to meet certain expectations, not already here who don't meet any

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

The more i think about it on 12:27 - Feb 12 with 1768 viewsSouperJim

In spite of all the doubters and naysayers sat behind their keyboards, Lambert will ensure that his team continue to give 100% and the vocal support will continue to back him as a result.

We'll be fine next season, let's see where Lambert can take us.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

The more i think about it on 14:36 - Feb 12 with 1690 viewsSamWhiteUK

The more i think about it on 12:27 - Feb 12 by SouperJim

In spite of all the doubters and naysayers sat behind their keyboards, Lambert will ensure that his team continue to give 100% and the vocal support will continue to back him as a result.

We'll be fine next season, let's see where Lambert can take us.

Let's see where he can take us this season first
The more i think about it on 15:23 - Feb 12 with 1639 viewsLeagueOne

The more i think about it on 14:36 - Feb 12 by SamWhiteUK

Let's see where he can take us this season first

Many on here are going to go into meltdown when we finish 11th in the 3rd division next year.

The idea that this is somehow good and positive shows how some are grasping at straws in the hope for a miracle, much like to overhype that came in the summer with the appointment of Hurst and the young and exciting players we signed, we were going to be 20 points above relegation, it was the best window we ever head, heaps of praise for the owner, anyone who said otherwise was shouted down in the same way anti-Lambert sentiments are now being shouted down.

We're all wrong always apparently, despite the fact the exact opposite of what the majority of this forum says usually happens. We were going to beat Norwich according to the hardcore here, even at half time we were, according to them, so much better than Norwich and had them on the ropes. It's all heart over head nonsense. It's always the same people saying the same things, you could take a snapshot of what they said in 2011 when people raised concerns over Jewell for example and it's always the same view unless you're overwhelmingly positive just shut up.

Most Town fans know this mind, which is why they avoid TWTD like the plague these days.

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

The more i think about it on 15:29 - Feb 12 with 1615 viewsChampionship

The more i think about it on 15:23 - Feb 12 by LeagueOne

Many on here are going to go into meltdown when we finish 11th in the 3rd division next year.

The idea that this is somehow good and positive shows how some are grasping at straws in the hope for a miracle, much like to overhype that came in the summer with the appointment of Hurst and the young and exciting players we signed, we were going to be 20 points above relegation, it was the best window we ever head, heaps of praise for the owner, anyone who said otherwise was shouted down in the same way anti-Lambert sentiments are now being shouted down.

We're all wrong always apparently, despite the fact the exact opposite of what the majority of this forum says usually happens. We were going to beat Norwich according to the hardcore here, even at half time we were, according to them, so much better than Norwich and had them on the ropes. It's all heart over head nonsense. It's always the same people saying the same things, you could take a snapshot of what they said in 2011 when people raised concerns over Jewell for example and it's always the same view unless you're overwhelmingly positive just shut up.

Most Town fans know this mind, which is why they avoid TWTD like the plague these days.

There's no reason why we can't compete next season.
The more i think about it on 15:54 - Feb 12 with 1591 viewsSpruceMoose

The more i think about it on 15:23 - Feb 12 by LeagueOne

You going to be changing your name to LeagueTwo?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

The more i think about it on 16:04 - Feb 12 with 1570 viewsSpruceMoose

The more i think about it on 15:29 - Feb 12 by Championship

There's no reason why we can't compete next season.

And will you be changing your name to LeagueOne?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

The more i think about it on 17:17 - Feb 12 with 1531 viewsChampionship

The more i think about it on 16:04 - Feb 12 by SpruceMoose

And will you be changing your name to LeagueOne?

No. LeagueOne is an absolute melt who loves being negative and will probably change to leaguetwo because he's thick as horsesht.

I will keep this name as that will be our target.
The more i think about it on 19:09 - Feb 12 with 1462 viewsfatronaldo

The only worrying thing for me is the big overhaul of players we will see. It wont help having a good manager here for pre season if we aint got any players here. Lambert needs to get his full squad in as soon as possible.
Login to get fewer ads

The more i think about it on 19:24 - Feb 12 with 1432 viewsPecker

" a few months with 0 pressure"? Whys that then?
The more i think about it on 20:38 - Feb 12 with 1305 viewsLeoMuff

The more i think about it on 19:09 - Feb 12 by fatronaldo

The only worrying thing for me is the big overhaul of players we will see. It wont help having a good manager here for pre season if we aint got any players here. Lambert needs to get his full squad in as soon as possible.

We should have a decent base to build from though, the youngsters wages are Low ish and we should have some experience with chambers, maybe Skuse ?, we will no doubt needs to shed a lot of bulk in this huge squad though.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

The more i think about it on 20:41 - Feb 12 with 1296 viewsPecker

The more i think about it on 20:38 - Feb 12 by LeoMuff

We should have a decent base to build from though, the youngsters wages are Low ish and we should have some experience with chambers, maybe Skuse ?, we will no doubt needs to shed a lot of bulk in this huge squad though.

Chambers and Skuse shouldn't be here next season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024