Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hearing 'Farke Life' blare over the tannoy. 14:02 - Feb 10 with 1320 viewsgainsboroughblue

At least we'll never be that embarrassing.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Hearing 'Farke Life' blare over the tannoy. on 14:08 - Feb 10 with 1295 viewsNSL

Mostly embarrassing because that’s not even how you’d pronounce it in German.

Poll: Who was primarily at fault for the defensive mix-up yesterday?

Hearing 'Farke Life' blare over the tannoy. on 14:09 - Feb 10 with 1283 viewsjeera

Form is temporary etc.

We'll have our day again.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Hearing 'Farke Life' blare over the tannoy. on 14:13 - Feb 10 with 1245 viewsKeaneish

Even more embarrassing given they were calling for his head at PR earlier this season!

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Hearing 'Farke Life' blare over the tannoy. on 14:45 - Feb 10 with 1139 viewsParamedic

Totally tinpot but what else can you expect. It's like your little brother trying to be trendy.

AllalallalSunderland

Hearing 'Farke Life' blare over the tannoy. on 15:05 - Feb 10 with 1060 viewspeterleeblue

Hearing 'Farke Life' blare over the tannoy. on 14:09 - Feb 10 by jeera

Form is temporary etc.

We'll have our day again.

Yes in about another 25 years. Cant wait!
Hearing 'Farke Life' blare over the tannoy. on 15:08 - Feb 10 with 1033 viewsclive_baker

The flags were so tragic. 3-0 up against your rivals and top of the league, and you still had Norwich players having to encourage their fans to sing. It's little consolation given the scoreline, but their support really is utter sh1t in comparison to ours.

As for the match, outplayed by a better side who were more clinical in both boxes. Silly individual errors costly once again and had naff all up front, especially when Sears went off. Keane, Harrison, Quaner not good enough I'm afraid, I've been saying it for a while and stand by it, they're not Championship quality forwards. Theirs are.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Hearing 'Farke Life' blare over the tannoy. on 15:15 - Feb 10 with 994 viewsWhymarkmariner

Hearing 'Farke Life' blare over the tannoy. on 15:08 - Feb 10 by clive_baker

The flags were so tragic. 3-0 up against your rivals and top of the league, and you still had Norwich players having to encourage their fans to sing. It's little consolation given the scoreline, but their support really is utter sh1t in comparison to ours.

As for the match, outplayed by a better side who were more clinical in both boxes. Silly individual errors costly once again and had naff all up front, especially when Sears went off. Keane, Harrison, Quaner not good enough I'm afraid, I've been saying it for a while and stand by it, they're not Championship quality forwards. Theirs are.

The one and only consolation is that if Narwich get promoted unless the wonderful Delia sells a few more of her crappy cook books to fund the Budgies they'll be the whipping boys in the Prem and we can just sit back and wait to play them in the Championship the following season and beat them for once.
Hearing 'Farke Life' blare over the tannoy. on 15:17 - Feb 10 with 987 viewsNWBlue

Hearing 'Farke Life' blare over the tannoy. on 15:08 - Feb 10 by clive_baker

If you think that's embarrassing God knows what you think we are. A club 42 points ahead of us, owning their own ground and training facility, Class 1 academy, unbeaten by their derby rivals for 10 years and counting and 8 seasons in the Premier League to our 5 are tinpot? Fack knows what we are having to virtually give away match tickets to get a semi-respectable attendance resulting in p1ssing off ST holders who pay full price. We are not class enough to be called tinpot.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024