Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Perhaps this spells the end for Callum Elder? 17:40 - Jan 31 with 1757 viewsITFCMonk

With Knudsen now back in contention can see Elder going back to limit the loans back to 5
Perhaps this spells the end for Callum Elder? on 17:44 - Jan 31 with 1723 viewsSomethingBlue

Think Elder will stay but it's a difficult one now because Knudsen gets in our best team, no doubt about it, and if he is now going to be with us til May he should play. His situation is little more up in the air than most others'.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Perhaps this spells the end for Callum Elder? on 17:45 - Jan 31 with 1717 viewsKieran_Knows

Who said Knudsen was back in contention? I’d be amazed if he plays for us again.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Perhaps this spells the end for Callum Elder? on 17:48 - Jan 31 with 1697 viewsSomethingBlue

Perhaps this spells the end for Callum Elder? on 17:45 - Jan 31 by Kieran_Knows

Who said Knudsen was back in contention? I’d be amazed if he plays for us again.

I could quite easily see him being phased back in. He is our best left-back by some distance. It's been a c8ck-up from him and his agent in this window, but needs must and a few nice words should sort that out. As I've said above, we have plenty in similar-ish positions.

Perhaps this spells the end for Callum Elder? on 17:55 - Jan 31 with 1672 viewsPhilTWTD

Perhaps this spells the end for Callum Elder? on 17:48 - Jan 31 by SomethingBlue

I could quite easily see him being phased back in. He is our best left-back by some distance. It's been a c8ck-up from him and his agent in this window, but needs must and a few nice words should sort that out. As I've said above, we have plenty in similar-ish positions.

Agree, slightly surprised there's not been more made of how much he's been missed, against Millwall in the second half and at Blackburn particularly.
Perhaps this spells the end for Callum Elder? on 17:56 - Jan 31 with 1638 viewsSpruceMoose

Perhaps this spells the end for Callum Elder? on 17:48 - Jan 31 by SomethingBlue

We aren't in a position to get the hump with him. People can argue about his ability all day, but he's the best we have in that position currently. We can't afford to be sulky about it. He needs to play.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Perhaps this spells the end for Callum Elder? on 17:57 - Jan 31 with 1635 viewsMullet

Perhaps this spells the end for Callum Elder? on 17:55 - Jan 31 by PhilTWTD

Agree, slightly surprised there's not been more made of how much he's been missed, against Millwall in the second half and at Blackburn particularly.

Nice trolling!

Have you not seen the resurrection of Myles Kenlock Carlos by a few after the weekend? I can't tell with Lambert if once he makes up his mind that's it.

Your story read like a cut and paste of quotes from Mick more than ever since he's been here.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Perhaps this spells the end for Callum Elder? on 17:58 - Jan 31 with 1625 viewsSomethingBlue

Perhaps this spells the end for Callum Elder? on 17:55 - Jan 31 by PhilTWTD

Yep — at least three goals in there that we don't concede with Knudsen in the side. Need him back.

Perhaps this spells the end for Callum Elder? on 17:59 - Jan 31 with 1619 viewsPhilTWTD

Perhaps this spells the end for Callum Elder? on 17:57 - Jan 31 by Mullet

Nice trolling!

Have you not seen the resurrection of Myles Kenlock Carlos by a few after the weekend? I can't tell with Lambert if once he makes up his mind that's it.

Your story read like a cut and paste of quotes from Mick more than ever since he's been here.

I thought he contradicted what he said last week re Knudsen about whether he has a chance of being selected if he's still here tomorrow. As SB says, perhaps a bit of a chat and things might be smoothed over and he'd be back in the fold again.
Login to get fewer ads

Perhaps this spells the end for Callum Elder? on 18:01 - Jan 31 with 1578 viewsMullet

Perhaps this spells the end for Callum Elder? on 17:59 - Jan 31 by PhilTWTD

I thought he contradicted what he said last week re Knudsen about whether he has a chance of being selected if he's still here tomorrow. As SB says, perhaps a bit of a chat and things might be smoothed over and he'd be back in the fold again.

I got the sense his agent had told JK to sit it out and not get injured. Lambert only made that more concrete in my mind with his constant jabs about agents and bad advice.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Perhaps this spells the end for Callum Elder? on 18:02 - Jan 31 with 1566 viewschicoazul

Perhaps this spells the end for Callum Elder? on 17:58 - Jan 31 by SomethingBlue

Yep — at least three goals in there that we don't concede with Knudsen in the side. Need him back.

We all know why nobody is talking like that though dont we.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Perhaps this spells the end for Callum Elder? on 18:03 - Jan 31 with 1570 viewsPhilTWTD

Perhaps this spells the end for Callum Elder? on 18:01 - Jan 31 by Mullet

I got the sense his agent had told JK to sit it out and not get injured. Lambert only made that more concrete in my mind with his constant jabs about agents and bad advice.

May have been a bit of that but Lambert's perspective seems to be that JK's heart might not be in it as he wants away. To be fair to JK, I think he's the type of player who's so competitive that he'd kick his kids up in the air when playing in the garden.
Perhaps this spells the end for Callum Elder? on 18:04 - Jan 31 with 1560 viewsSpruceMoose

Perhaps this spells the end for Callum Elder? on 18:02 - Jan 31 by chicoazul

We all know why nobody is talking like that though dont we.

Because he said nice things about Mick?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Perhaps this spells the end for Callum Elder? on 18:07 - Jan 31 with 1535 viewsSpruceMoose

Perhaps this spells the end for Callum Elder? on 18:03 - Jan 31 by PhilTWTD

May have been a bit of that but Lambert's perspective seems to be that JK's heart might not be in it as he wants away. To be fair to JK, I think he's the type of player who's so competitive that he'd kick his kids up in the air when playing in the garden.

My dad was like that when I was a kid. Broke my leg once when we were playing swingball in the garden.

Perhaps this spells the end for Callum Elder? on 18:15 - Jan 31 with 1498 viewsArnieM

“ now Knudsen is back in contention “ ..... ha ha really? Not a hope in hell. His time here is done.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Perhaps this spells the end for Callum Elder? on 19:30 - Jan 31 with 1254 viewsjas0999

Knudsen won’t play.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024