Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cheats Ever Prosper 10:01 - Jan 29 with 853 viewsDeepBlueSomething

Following on from the top refereeing decisions that we have been the wrong side of all season how about poor old Barnet? It’s what the FA Cup is all about, what a tie. I’d like to to offer a special word on the performance of Ollie Watkins (Brentford) - YOU’RE A FAR KING CHEATING W@NKER.
Bring on VAR
Cheats Ever Prosper on 10:04 - Jan 29 with 835 viewsKieran_Knows

I think it's a shamble that VAR was used on some games in the FA Cup, but not all of them. Surely it should be used on all games, or none at all.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Cheats Ever Prosper on 10:16 - Jan 29 with 811 viewsuefacup81

Agreed.

And given that he's allegedly apologised to a number of Barnet players for having dived, he should have the book thrown at him.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Cheats Ever Prosper on 10:45 - Jan 29 with 760 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Hopefully the guy gets a three game ban or similar. The media and FA are happy to shout at Leeds for 'cheating' when they technically did nothing wrong, but do nothing about actual cheating, in diving. Salah should've been punished too.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Cheats Ever Prosper on 14:35 - Jan 29 with 675 viewsbritbiker

I hate it when pundits stick up for divers stating its up to refs to catch them. I feel sorry for defenders as anything in the area is now a potential penalty. Its killinv the art of defending.
I also hate it when defenders fall over anytime they feel an oppondnt behind them. Too many easy fouls rather than actual defending.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024