Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As ruthless as it sounds, I do agree with Lambert, too many sub standard players 18:46 - Jan 5 with 383 viewsclive_baker

as it stands. For me, I wouldn't lose any sleep if any of the following moved on between now and next season:

Gerken, Spence, Knudsen, Adeyemi, Nolan, Pennington, Edwards, Roberts, Donacien, Jackson, Harrison.

I've got faith in Lambert, I think he's a proper manager and I also think he's aware of the extent of the task. He needs to hit the reset button, but it's a monumental task. It also, of course, relies to a large extent on other clubs showing an interest in any of the contracted players. What a state of affairs.

The short to medium term future of this club really IMO needs to be built around players like Chambers, Skuse, Dozzell, Bishop, Huws, Lankaster, Sears, Downes. Bringing through Kenlock, Emmanuel, Morris, Woolfenden, Crowe, Folami etc. Add to that 6 or 7 experienced, street wise, technically advanced and committed players to that group and you've got a squad that can be competitive.

I'm so angry that the management of this club allowed this to happen. We properly hit the self destruct button. Shambles.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024