Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
French PM surrenders - well thats not a headline 20:24 - Dec 10 with 1543 viewsKeno

you would ever expect to read

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6478853/Macron-pleads-union-leaders-bid

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

French PM surrenders - well thats not a headline on 20:56 - Dec 10 with 1509 viewsfactual_blue

Before World War Two Charles De Gaulle wrote a history of the French Army.

No mention of Waterloo.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

French PM surrenders - well thats not a headline on 20:56 - Dec 10 with 1500 viewsBloomBlue

The French are experts at surrendering
French PM surrenders - well thats not a headline on 20:57 - Dec 10 with 1496 viewsKeno

French PM surrenders - well thats not a headline on 20:56 - Dec 10 by factual_blue

No mention of Waterloo.

didn't they introduce their special flag the white cross on a white background there?

French PM surrenders - well thats not a headline on 21:09 - Dec 10 with 1476 viewsWithnail

It's a shame they didn't riot a bit more in WW2 really.
French PM surrenders - well thats not a headline on 21:37 - Dec 10 with 1444 viewsfactual_blue

French PM surrenders - well thats not a headline on 20:57 - Dec 10 by Keno

didn't they introduce their special flag the white cross on a white background there?

No. They have a longer, prouder military history and more effective fighting forces than the burger-eating kill everything Yanks.

My cousin, the former Warrant Officer Factual has a very low opinion of US forces.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

French PM surrenders - well thats not a headline on 21:58 - Dec 10 with 1418 viewsKeno

French PM surrenders - well thats not a headline on 21:37 - Dec 10 by factual_blue

No. They have a longer, prouder military history and more effective fighting forces than the burger-eating kill everything Yanks.

My cousin, the former Warrant Officer Factual has a very low opinion of US forces.

I read somewhere after the gulf war one of the US generals bemoaning the shortcomings of the US army and claiming if you want anything done properly just get the British to do it, as they are effectively our special forces

French PM surrenders - well thats not a headline on 22:16 - Dec 10 with 1399 viewsPinewoodblue

French PM surrenders - well thats not a headline on 21:37 - Dec 10 by factual_blue

It could be argued that without French help the Colonies wouldn't have gained independence.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

French PM surrenders - well thats not a headline on 22:18 - Dec 10 with 1395 viewsBLUEBEAT

French PM’s Mrs is about 150 years old and still super sexy

They do like it up ‘em!

Poll: W or W

Login to get fewer ads

French PM surrenders - well thats not a headline on 22:24 - Dec 10 with 1378 viewsPinewoodblue

French PM surrenders - well thats not a headline on 22:18 - Dec 10 by BLUEBEAT

French PM’s Mrs is about 150 years old and still super sexy

They do like it up ‘em!

President.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

French PM surrenders - well thats not a headline on 12:27 - Dec 11 with 1236 viewsBLUEBEAT

French PM surrenders - well thats not a headline on 22:24 - Dec 10 by Pinewoodblue

President.

Presidential Member.

Republic.

Poll: W or W

French PM surrenders - well thats not a headline on 12:30 - Dec 11 with 1228 viewsCoastalblue

French PM surrenders - well thats not a headline on 20:56 - Dec 10 by factual_blue

No mention of Waterloo.

The French Army has a very, very strong history and was one of if not the strongest in the world for a very long time, certainly more than we could muster much of the time.

People seem to think the second world war is typical of the French, which it is anything but.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024