Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Euro qualifying draw has been done 11:51 - Dec 2 with 2043 viewsTractorCam

England are with Czech Republic, Bulgaria, Montenegro and Kosovo.

Definitely not the easiest group and some interesting away trips for anyone who does that.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Euro qualifying draw has been done on 11:53 - Dec 2 with 2030 viewsjudespiveyg

Considering we only have to finish 2nd to qualify this should be a breeze, although we should win it easily.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

Euro qualifying draw has been done on 11:54 - Dec 2 with 2019 viewsBrixtonBlue

My work-wife is Bulgarian, so that should be fun!

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Euro qualifying draw has been done on 11:58 - Dec 2 with 1999 viewsTractorCam

Euro qualifying draw has been done on 11:53 - Dec 2 by judespiveyg

Considering we only have to finish 2nd to qualify this should be a breeze, although we should win it easily.

For sure, but other than Czech there were easier options in the other pots, but like you say we should be fine either way.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Euro qualifying draw has been done on 12:09 - Dec 2 with 1975 viewsSomethingBlue

Hope people go in numbers to Pristina, it's a brilliant place — and the Kosovo team will surprise a few people as well.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Euro qualifying draw has been done on 13:05 - Dec 2 with 1901 viewshammo56

Definitely want to do Kosovo. Have done both Bulgaria and Montenegro (twice) with England.
Only been to Czech Republic with Town (Liberec) so will be looking to go to that as well. Probably will give Montenegro a miss this time.
Euro qualifying draw has been done on 15:10 - Dec 2 with 1771 viewsstrikalite

Can someone explain how this effects this Nations League semi-final if we were to go on and win it, we'd qualify through that anyway wouldn't we?
Euro qualifying draw has been done on 15:22 - Dec 2 with 1756 viewsPecker

Euro qualifying draw has been done on 15:10 - Dec 2 by strikalite

Can someone explain how this effects this Nations League semi-final if we were to go on and win it, we'd qualify through that anyway wouldn't we?

Qualify for a play off spot. We would be looking to go through automatically from the group.
Euro qualifying draw has been done on 15:41 - Dec 2 with 1722 viewsnorfsufblue

Euro qualifying draw has been done on 15:10 - Dec 2 by strikalite

I believe the nations cup thing only wins you a place in a 2from 5 group instead of a 2 from 6 leaving space for the nations league semi and final matches...
I THINK?
Login to get fewer ads

Euro qualifying draw has been done on 16:14 - Dec 2 with 1675 viewshammo56

Euro qualifying draw has been done on 15:22 - Dec 2 by Pecker

Qualify for a play off spot. We would be looking to go through automatically from the group.

Correct we are guaranteed a play-off place by reaching the Nations League Semi-Finals should we fail to automatically qualify from the group.
[Post edited 2 Dec 2018 16:15]
Euro qualifying draw has been done on 17:26 - Dec 2 with 1583 viewsgainsboroughblue

I still have difficulty understanding the format of all this to be honest. So, if we finish third and out of the play-off place, does the team who finish second in the table still make the play-offs?

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Euro qualifying draw has been done on 18:03 - Dec 2 with 1537 viewsEireannach_gorm

Euro qualifying draw has been done on 17:26 - Dec 2 by gainsboroughblue

I still have difficulty understanding the format of all this to be honest. So, if we finish third and out of the play-off place, does the team who finish second in the table still make the play-offs?

Short version from here:
https://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro-2020/news/newsid=2502936.html

None of the 12 EURO 2020 hosts qualify automatically
24 teams to reach finals through European Qualifiers
Qualifying group stage: top two from ten groups qualify
Four places decided by UEFA Nations League play-offs

Based on this RoI who came a miserable last in their group could qualify for a play off place if both Wales and Denmark ( the other teams in the group ) qualify through the qualifying group. Ironically, Denmark are in Irelands qualifying group.

Quite mad really.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024