Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Junior Slave has a Slaves t-shirt now.....! 07:26 - Nov 16 with 808 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

.....anybody else see them last night......proper good gig!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Junior Slave has a Slaves t-shirt now.....! on 09:42 - Nov 16 with 773 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Was that at the UEA? Wanted to go when I saw it announced but clashed with work annoyingly

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Junior Slave has a Slaves t-shirt now.....! on 15:17 - Nov 16 with 739 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Junior Slave has a Slaves t-shirt now.....! on 09:42 - Nov 16 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Was that at the UEA? Wanted to go when I saw it announced but clashed with work annoyingly

That's the one......I have now had my first experience of using a 'gender neutral' toilet to boot!

Idles in March......can't wait!
[Post edited 16 Nov 2018 15:18]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Junior Slave has a Slaves t-shirt now.....! on 15:20 - Nov 16 with 734 viewsWeWereZombies

Junior Slave has a Slaves t-shirt now.....! on 15:17 - Nov 16 by BanksterDebtSlave

That's the one......I have now had my first experience of using a 'gender neutral' toilet to boot!

Typical hardcore punk behaviour, booting the toilets off the floor so the venue floods with piss.

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Junior Slave has a Slaves t-shirt now.....! on 19:42 - Nov 16 with 701 viewsmonytowbray

Junior Slave has a Slaves t-shirt now.....! on 15:17 - Nov 16 by BanksterDebtSlave

Idles are great. JAAAOR is in my top 10 records this year.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Junior Slave has a Slaves t-shirt now.....! on 19:44 - Nov 16 with 699 viewsJ2BLUE

LOL

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024