Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gove being lined up as ‘emergency’ PM 22:01 - Mar 23 with 12808 viewsElderGrizzly

With a team of Hunt and Lidington

Gove’s plan is a Customs Union and Single Market. Very similar to Corbyn’s plan

[Post edited 23 Mar 2019 22:04]
Gove being lined up as ‘emergency’ PM on 22:02 - Mar 23 with 3345 viewsJ2BLUE

Where did you hear that? Or is it a prediction?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Gove being lined up as ‘emergency’ PM on 22:03 - Mar 23 with 3341 viewsElderGrizzly

Gove being lined up as ‘emergency’ PM on 22:02 - Mar 23 by J2BLUE

Where did you hear that? Or is it a prediction?

In a Travelex...
Gove being lined up as ‘emergency’ PM on 22:06 - Mar 23 with 3321 viewsJ2BLUE

Gove being lined up as ‘emergency’ PM on 22:03 - Mar 23 by ElderGrizzly

In a Travelex...

Ahh you're getting snippy just like you do whenever anyone points out your less than stellar record.

Truly impaired.

Gove being lined up as ‘emergency’ PM on 22:11 - Mar 23 with 3296 viewsXYZ

Gove being lined up as ‘emergency’ PM on 22:06 - Mar 23 by J2BLUE

Ahh you're getting snippy just like you do whenever anyone points out your less than stellar record.

At least we know what's definitely not happening ...
Gove being lined up as ‘emergency’ PM on 22:11 - Mar 23 with 3297 viewsElderGrizzly

Gove being lined up as ‘emergency’ PM on 22:06 - Mar 23 by J2BLUE

Not really

Plenty held my view of Trump, many much closer to his situation than any of us in the FCO. He won’t last 4 years.

On Ipswich many of us are wrong. I’m no more wrong tbh just I should never have mentioned friendship to Milne.

The Gove thing is in every paper btw.
[Post edited 23 Mar 2019 22:12]
Gove being lined up as ‘emergency’ PM on 22:14 - Mar 23 with 3273 viewsXYZ

Gove being lined up as ‘emergency’ PM on 22:11 - Mar 23 by ElderGrizzly

Not really

Plenty held my view of Trump, many much closer to his situation than any of us in the FCO. He won’t last 4 years.

On Ipswich many of us are wrong. I’m no more wrong tbh just I should never have mentioned friendship to Milne.

Gove being lined up as ‘emergency’ PM on 22:16 - Mar 23 with 3261 viewsJ2BLUE

Gove being lined up as ‘emergency’ PM on 22:11 - Mar 23 by ElderGrizzly

Not really

I wouldn't be surprised to see Trump win again. He has less than two years to go. He wasn't going to last six months, then a year, then two year, then until the Robert Mueller was concluded.

Truly impaired.

Gove being lined up as ‘emergency’ PM on 22:18 - Mar 23 with 3243 viewsElderGrizzly

Gove being lined up as ‘emergency’ PM on 22:14 - Mar 23 by XYZ

I’m more like a f*cking chameleon tbh ;)

Still, I had a great week at work in a job I love, so that’s all good.
Login to get fewer ads

Gove being lined up as ‘emergency’ PM on 22:20 - Mar 23 with 3230 viewsXYZ

Gove being lined up as ‘emergency’ PM on 22:18 - Mar 23 by ElderGrizzly

How's Julian doing in Guantanamo?
Gove being lined up as ‘emergency’ PM on 22:20 - Mar 23 with 3230 viewsElderGrizzly

Gove being lined up as ‘emergency’ PM on 22:16 - Mar 23 by J2BLUE

I wouldn't be surprised to see Trump win again. He has less than two years to go. He wasn't going to last six months, then a year, then two year, then until the Robert Mueller was concluded.

There was talk of the Republicans running someone against him, but I can’t see that now.

He has surprised a lot of people with his resilience, mainly helped by controlling both houses for the first two years.

Who knows anymore 🤷🏻‍♂️
Gove being lined up as ‘emergency’ PM on 22:21 - Mar 23 with 3219 viewsElderGrizzly

Gove being lined up as ‘emergency’ PM on 22:20 - Mar 23 by XYZ

How's Julian doing in Guantanamo?

Downing Sex on the Beach by the gallon.

His own tweets were reporting his imminent arrest and police activity tbf
Gove being lined up as ‘emergency’ PM on 22:22 - Mar 23 with 3209 viewsXYZ

Gove being lined up as ‘emergency’ PM on 22:14 - Mar 23 by XYZ

Please don't upvote me; it makes me feel dirty.
Gove being lined up as ‘emergency’ PM on 22:23 - Mar 23 with 3203 viewsXYZ

Gove being lined up as ‘emergency’ PM on 22:21 - Mar 23 by ElderGrizzly

Downing Sex on the Beach by the gallon.

His own tweets were reporting his imminent arrest and police activity tbf

Indulge me with a link.
Gove being lined up as ‘emergency’ PM on 22:25 - Mar 23 with 3193 viewsElderGrizzly

Gove being lined up as ‘emergency’ PM on 22:23 - Mar 23 by XYZ

Indulge me with a link.

It was in the thread last night. Also on Wikileaks twitter account
Gove being lined up as ‘emergency’ PM on 22:30 - Mar 23 with 3170 viewsJ2BLUE

Gove being lined up as ‘emergency’ PM on 22:18 - Mar 23 by ElderGrizzly

Truly impaired.

Gove being lined up as ‘emergency’ PM on 22:31 - Mar 23 with 3168 viewsZedRodgers

It looks more like a standoff between Gove/Hunt and Lidington according to most, not a team effort.

ERG won't be happy with either of those options. Steve Baker's tweet you've linked to suggests they won't accept it.

Full blown coup unravelling tonight. She's not weathered one on this scale yet. Tim Shipman reckons he's spoken to 11 cabinet ministers tonight who want her gone and want to confront her on Monday. There's even talk that they're going to confront Phillip May to tell her it's over.

Cabinet gone. Chief whip gone. ERG gone. It's over.

No, not at the moment

Gove being lined up as ‘emergency’ PM on 22:33 - Mar 23 with 3157 viewsSpruceMoose

Gove being lined up as ‘emergency’ PM on 22:31 - Mar 23 by ZedRodgers

It looks more like a standoff between Gove/Hunt and Lidington according to most, not a team effort.

ERG won't be happy with either of those options. Steve Baker's tweet you've linked to suggests they won't accept it.

Full blown coup unravelling tonight. She's not weathered one on this scale yet. Tim Shipman reckons he's spoken to 11 cabinet ministers tonight who want her gone and want to confront her on Monday. There's even talk that they're going to confront Phillip May to tell her it's over.

Any remainers poised to sweep in, chuck out all this Brexit nonsense and lock up any folk who get a bit rowdy?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Gove being lined up as ‘emergency’ PM on 22:37 - Mar 23 with 3122 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Whatever happens is unlikely to keep the Conservative party united is it?

If the customs union option was put forward it would gain sufficient support from the Conservatives that, if the majority of Labour and the DUP supported it too it would pass wouldn't it? Presumably it would be effectively signing away all voting rights and leaving in name only. It would honour the referendum result but respect the 48%.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Gove being lined up as ‘emergency’ PM on 22:39 - Mar 23 with 3129 viewsZedRodgers

Sam Coates reporting that she would only hand it over to Liddo.

No, not at the moment

Gove being lined up as ‘emergency’ PM on 22:42 - Mar 23 with 3099 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Gove being lined up as ‘emergency’ PM on 22:39 - Mar 23 by ZedRodgers

Can she just hand it over rather than put it to some contest?

She doesn't have a deputy to step up in the event of her inability to continue does she?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Gove being lined up as ‘emergency’ PM on 22:53 - Mar 23 with 3080 viewsElderGrizzly

Gove being lined up as ‘emergency’ PM on 22:33 - Mar 23 by SpruceMoose

Any remainers poised to sweep in, chuck out all this Brexit nonsense and lock up any folk who get a bit rowdy?

Liddington is a remainer, but not sure he would follow that path
Gove being lined up as ‘emergency’ PM on 22:54 - Mar 23 with 3076 viewsElderGrizzly

ERG may not be needed if Labour vote for it?
Gove being lined up as ‘emergency’ PM on 23:18 - Mar 23 with 2992 viewsXYZ

Gove being lined up as ‘emergency’ PM on 22:39 - Mar 23 by ZedRodgers

All in the national interest, dontcha know.
Gove being lined up as ‘emergency’ PM on 23:20 - Mar 23 with 2982 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Daniel 'if I'm honest, chivalry' Hannan......what a berk.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Gove being lined up as ‘emergency’ PM on 23:36 - Mar 23 with 2943 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Don't know how to do the GB style copy of comments from
other threads but if this comes off I want a job as a political correspondent in fact I want Laura Kuenssburg's job.

Brexit So what's it to be? 
on 16:55 - Mar 22 with 340 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

21st May.....Norway style leave. 

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024