Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I rewatched the Marcus Evans interview yesterday 10:58 - Sep 25 with 1310 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at the owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

I rewatched the Marcus Evans interview yesterday on 11:04 - Sep 25 with 1285 viewssimoitfc

He cant be happy.
No wins in 9
Young players loaned out that could offer something here and now,and replaced with loanees who are getting experiance at this level.and putting up blocks for the progression if our own
I rewatched the Marcus Evans interview yesterday on 11:11 - Sep 25 with 1262 viewsBryanPlug

I rewatched the Marcus Evans interview yesterday on 11:04 - Sep 25 by simoitfc

He cant be happy.
No wins in 9
Young players loaned out that could offer something here and now,and replaced with loanees who are getting experiance at this level.and putting up blocks for the progression if our own

[content removed at owner's request]

I rewatched the Marcus Evans interview yesterday on 11:32 - Sep 25 with 1207 viewsSwansea_Blue

Maybe he's an awful judge of a potential manager then if he's got the opposite of what he wanted?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I rewatched the Marcus Evans interview yesterday on 11:36 - Sep 25 with 1193 viewsBryanPlug

I rewatched the Marcus Evans interview yesterday on 11:32 - Sep 25 by Swansea_Blue

Maybe he's an awful judge of a potential manager then if he's got the opposite of what he wanted?

I rewatched the Marcus Evans interview yesterday on 11:43 - Sep 25 with 1172 viewsSwansea_Blue

I rewatched the Marcus Evans interview yesterday on 11:36 - Sep 25 by BryanPlug

Certainly has. Maybe PH talks a good interview?

There were a few posts in the summer from people who've watched a bit of Shrewsbury saying that PH wasn't likely to be a massive upgrade on Mick in terms of football, that we were all being a overly positive about him. Maybe Marcus was too. Can't be an easy decision to make though.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I rewatched the Marcus Evans interview yesterday on 12:00 - Sep 25 with 1140 viewsBryanPlug

I rewatched the Marcus Evans interview yesterday on 11:43 - Sep 25 by Swansea_Blue

Certainly has. Maybe PH talks a good interview?

There were a few posts in the summer from people who've watched a bit of Shrewsbury saying that PH wasn't likely to be a massive upgrade on Mick in terms of football, that we were all being a overly positive about him. Maybe Marcus was too. Can't be an easy decision to make though.

I rewatched the Marcus Evans interview yesterday on 12:06 - Sep 25 with 1121 viewsblueconscience

I rewatched the Marcus Evans interview yesterday on 11:32 - Sep 25 by Swansea_Blue

Maybe he will realise you only get out what you put in.

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024