Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Friggin hell, that was damning from Mick Mills 17:39 - Sep 22 with 1818 viewsthebooks

And I can't disagree.

I will say the team is still fighting.

Norwich and Brentford were no better than OK in patches. OKish for bits today, but really not good enough against a very average, if resolute, 10 man Bolton.

I think Nolan could add something different and Jackson is promising, but the squad is worse than before.

Too many average players. Are they better than all our young players?

We have a tough run coming up, but I guess we still need to see if Hurst can do this.

Worrying.
Friggin hell, that was damning from Mick Mills on 17:53 - Sep 22 with 1696 viewsbrazil1982

WHat did he say?
Friggin hell, that was damning from Mick Mills on 17:56 - Sep 22 with 1642 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Friggin hell, that was damning from Mick Mills on 17:53 - Sep 22 by brazil1982

WHat did he say?

We're really average and....

1. Players out better than players in. 
2. McCarthy got better loans in. 
3. Where are the youth prospects? 

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Friggin hell, that was damning from Mick Mills on 17:57 - Sep 22 with 1598 viewspointofblue

Friggin hell, that was damning from Mick Mills on 17:56 - Sep 22 by BanksterDebtSlave

3. The one who's left was completely damned by fans as 'not good enough' after one poor performance last week?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Friggin hell, that was damning from Mick Mills on 17:57 - Sep 22 with 1592 viewsSpruceMoose

Friggin hell, that was damning from Mick Mills on 17:56 - Sep 22 by BanksterDebtSlave

Pennington and Edun = good loans.

The rest...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Friggin hell, that was damning from Mick Mills on 18:03 - Sep 22 with 1496 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Friggin hell, that was damning from Mick Mills on 17:57 - Sep 22 by SpruceMoose

The rest...

Not as good as Carter Vickers, Fraser, Lawrence etc, though

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Friggin hell, that was damning from Mick Mills on 18:06 - Sep 22 with 1446 viewsSpruceMoose

Friggin hell, that was damning from Mick Mills on 18:03 - Sep 22 by BanksterDebtSlave

Not as good as Carter Vickers, Fraser, Lawrence etc, though

I think they could be.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Friggin hell, that was damning from Mick Mills on 18:10 - Sep 22 with 1393 viewsagentp

Friggin hell, that was damning from Mick Mills on 17:57 - Sep 22 by SpruceMoose

The rest...

Poor compared to Connolly, Celina (in patches) and CCV though. More on a par with Iorfa. We've had loan players capable of winning games for the last three seasons in Fraser, Lawrence and Celina. I haven't quite seen that from Edun TBH.
[Post edited 22 Sep 2018 18:14]

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

Friggin hell, that was damning from Mick Mills on 18:21 - Sep 22 with 1273 viewslazyblue

Friggin hell, that was damning from Mick Mills on 18:10 - Sep 22 by agentp

Poor compared to Connolly, Celina (in patches) and CCV though. More on a par with Iorfa. We've had loan players capable of winning games for the last three seasons in Fraser, Lawrence and Celina. I haven't quite seen that from Edun TBH.
[Post edited 22 Sep 2018 18:14]

Biggest mistake in recent years was not trying to find 5mill (from anywhere) to buy Lawrence .
Login to get fewer ads

Friggin hell, that was damning from Mick Mills on 18:22 - Sep 22 with 1233 viewspeterleeblue

Friggin hell, that was damning from Mick Mills on 18:21 - Sep 22 by lazyblue

Biggest mistake in recent years was not trying to find 5mill (from anywhere) to buy Lawrence .

That was never really going to happen to be fair.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024