Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another enjoyable home game. Well done Hurst for recognising 23:53 - Sep 18 with 1031 viewsjasondozzell

that he got things wrong first half and making the correct changes at half time. And well done for having the bravery to try the set up he thought might nullify Brentford first half. He's got to try things. Edwards should have started though.

Jackson ran himself into the ground and scored an excellent header. We need a bit of luck - imagine if his chance at end had gone in.

Crowd mostly stuck with players and Hurst. I'm looking forward to Bolton already! Play like second half and we'll be ok.
Another enjoyable home game. Well done Hurst for recognising on 01:24 - Sep 19 with 946 viewsFrimleyBlue

Fken ell.

Man makes a mighty fk up and you're saying well done.
Wtf????

Going 4 4 2 was anything but trying to contain them. It was desperate. A way of trying to keep everyone happy who has been asking for 4 4 2

It not fken rocket science that bringing on your best player would help....

Christ you guys say we try to find negatives but you guys amazingly find positives from that performance.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Another enjoyable home game. Well done Hurst for recognising on 01:31 - Sep 19 with 945 viewsSpruceMoose

Another enjoyable home game. Well done Hurst for recognising on 01:24 - Sep 19 by FrimleyBlue

Fken ell.

Man makes a mighty fk up and you're saying well done.
Wtf????

Going 4 4 2 was anything but trying to contain them. It was desperate. A way of trying to keep everyone happy who has been asking for 4 4 2

It not fken rocket science that bringing on your best player would help....

Christ you guys say we try to find negatives but you guys amazingly find positives from that performance.

I bet it's killing you that we got a point out of that game.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Another enjoyable home game. Well done Hurst for recognising on 01:35 - Sep 19 with 941 viewsFrimleyBlue

Another enjoyable home game. Well done Hurst for recognising on 01:31 - Sep 19 by SpruceMoose

I bet it's killing you that we got a point out of that game.

Not really we've got a point for a few games. We still can't win a game of football.

What pains me is we didn't get 3 points. Although I didn't expect us too.

But. Come on serious questions have to be asked about that lineup. Had Brentford taken their chances this discussion would be a lot sifferent.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Another enjoyable home game. Well done Hurst for recognising on 01:36 - Sep 19 with 937 viewstextbackup

Another enjoyable home game. Well done Hurst for recognising on 01:35 - Sep 19 by FrimleyBlue

Not really we've got a point for a few games. We still can't win a game of football.

But. Come on serious questions have to be asked about that lineup. Had Brentford taken their chances this discussion would be a lot sifferent.

did you go?

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Another enjoyable home game. Well done Hurst for recognising on 01:37 - Sep 19 with 935 viewsSpruceMoose

Another enjoyable home game. Well done Hurst for recognising on 01:35 - Sep 19 by FrimleyBlue

Yeah, and if you had brains you'd be dangerous.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Another enjoyable home game. Well done Hurst for recognising on 02:09 - Sep 19 with 905 viewsRyorry

"Had Brentford taken their chances this discussion would be a lot sifferent."

Had all teams, incl us, taken all their chances in this league since the dawn of time, things would be a lot different!

Quite like "sifferent" actually - neat combination of suffering and different, which neatly encapsulates the lot of all ITFC fans + the current playing set-up ...

Poll: Time of the annunciation

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024