Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I can't believe this second goal 20:04 - Sep 15 with 3682 viewsgtsb

It's so shockingly bad. https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/teams/ipswich-town/1149883
I can't believe this second goal on 20:12 - Sep 15 with 3612 viewsWicklowBlue

Just from the highlights which I know don't reflect the game...but looked like Hull just ran through us in midfield on multiple occasions.

No idea what Spence was thinking there but again for the first goal players backing away rather than deciding to engage and win the ball.

Morale obviously is low, not sure the manager carries all the blame based on those highlights. As a team both the players and manager are responsible for the performance.

Going be tough for Hurst to pick this up but sometimes you have to hit rock bottom before you move forward.
I can't believe this second goal on 20:18 - Sep 15 with 3574 viewsbadadski

Absolute dog *hit both goals. First goal, easy left foot clearance but he right footed it into his own net, why cant professional footballers kick a bloody football with both feet? Its a disgrace, it should be a set minimum criteria as i've heard enough it was on his weaker foot boll*x. Second goal was attrocious from Spence-Man against boy defending. I'm gobsmacked. I would have been F'ng and blinding all game if i was one of their team mates.
I can't believe this second goal on 20:20 - Sep 15 with 3555 viewssparks

I can't believe this second goal on 20:12 - Sep 15 by WicklowBlue

Just from the highlights which I know don't reflect the game...but looked like Hull just ran through us in midfield on multiple occasions.

No idea what Spence was thinking there but again for the first goal players backing away rather than deciding to engage and win the ball.

Morale obviously is low, not sure the manager carries all the blame based on those highlights. As a team both the players and manager are responsible for the performance.

Going be tough for Hurst to pick this up but sometimes you have to hit rock bottom before you move forward.

Spence is just not a player at this level. He has good spells where his athleticism looks useful but I am at a loss to understand his inclusion ahead of Donacien or Emmanuel (or even chambers frankly, once Nsiala is back).

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

I can't believe this second goal on 20:30 - Sep 15 with 3505 viewsHarry_Palmer

Embarrassingly bad from Spence. He is in front of their player and literally just stops, hoping that Gerkin is going to get there first, which was never on.

Pathetic, he should not be near the first team again. Donacian needs to be back in for Brentford, he should never have been dropped in the first place.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2018 20:51]
I can't believe this second goal on 20:33 - Sep 15 with 3475 viewsClapham_Junction

Also left wondering why Pennington didn't hook clear the shot for the first goal with his left foot, instead of (apparently) trying to nudge/control it with his right...
I can't believe this second goal on 20:34 - Sep 15 with 3468 viewsHARRY10

Watch the lack of urgency from Spence for their first goal, as he loses their number 17
I can't believe this second goal on 20:35 - Sep 15 with 3468 viewsThisIsMyUsername

Wow. Spence looked like he really didn't give a sh1t.

Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

I can't believe this second goal on 20:37 - Sep 15 with 3447 viewstextbackup

And there are some that’ll tell you that spence is ok for this level.

He’s terrible, but it’s almost funny

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Login to get fewer ads

I can't believe this second goal on 20:38 - Sep 15 with 3445 viewsReuser_is_God

Oh wow, that is absolute dogsh1t.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

I can't believe this second goal on 20:44 - Sep 15 with 3403 views3_5_2

Jesus fecking H christ.

That was appalling.

Get Donacian in, drop Graham v Brentford.

DEFENCE !!

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

I can't believe this second goal on 20:46 - Sep 15 with 3391 viewsMVBlue

I can't believe this second goal on 20:18 - Sep 15 by badadski

Absolute dog *hit both goals. First goal, easy left foot clearance but he right footed it into his own net, why cant professional footballers kick a bloody football with both feet? Its a disgrace, it should be a set minimum criteria as i've heard enough it was on his weaker foot boll*x. Second goal was attrocious from Spence-Man against boy defending. I'm gobsmacked. I would have been F'ng and blinding all game if i was one of their team mates.

Spence playing the role of the retreating, dont dive in, fear for the second goal. Seen that a lot for poor relegation Prem Teams with players going through the motions. Not here please. We dont look very good. Poor.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2018 21:13]

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

I can't believe this second goal on 21:13 - Sep 15 with 3249 viewsClapham_Junction

I can't believe this second goal on 20:37 - Sep 15 by textbackup

He's bizarrely inconsistent. When he's good, he's superb (I remember the game at Villa a couple of seasons ago where he was outstanding both defending and going forwards), but when he's bad, he's comically awful.
I can't believe this second goal on 21:19 - Sep 15 with 3213 viewsSwansea_Blue

You'll struggle to see worse at this level (or the one or two below) 🙈

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I can't believe this second goal on 21:33 - Sep 15 with 3156 viewsTractorWood

Jesus wept.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

I can't believe this second goal on 22:07 - Sep 15 with 3064 viewsDebsyAngel

I can't believe this second goal on 21:33 - Sep 15 by TractorWood

Jesus wept.

Exactly what I said too! Embarrassing couple of goals full stop.
I can't believe this second goal on 23:07 - Sep 15 with 2894 viewsReuser_is_God

Jesus wept.

It’s so so so bad.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

I can't believe this second goal on 00:54 - Sep 16 with 2746 viewsmonytowbray

I can't believe this second goal on 20:37 - Sep 15 by textbackup

Spence is a RB who can’t track or mark. Honestly think that second goal is one of his lesser mistakes in his time here which is saying something. Second goal vs Blackburn this season he was no where to be seen.

I’m amazed he didn’t p1ss off in the Summer.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

I can't believe this second goal on 01:08 - Sep 16 with 2734 viewsmanchego

Jesus wept.

I'm thinking "Sergio Ramos" rather than Jesus wept.
What he would have done.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024