Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
parking 22:26 - Sep 1 with 915 viewsbenfisher59

Haven't driven to PR in years but due to the rubbish train situation and ridiculous kick off time I'm having to drive up.

Where's easiest/cheapest to park, will be heading Northwards on the A12 to get in

Please don't mention Gatwick!!
[Post edited 1 Sep 2018 22:27]
parking on 22:37 - Sep 1 with 879 viewsfloridablue

Agree, absolutely ridiculous kick-off time. I think its time fans from both sides to protested this and get it back to 3pm Saturdays or mid week 7 30 like days gone by! Good luck with parking, why not try the waterfront and enjoy a pre-match beverage
parking on 22:41 - Sep 1 with 870 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I should imagine a lot more street parking will be available generally as the restrictions are likely to be less on a Sunday.

I generally park somewhere around Constitution Hill area. On a big crowd it gets fairly full nearer kick off though.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

parking on 22:44 - Sep 1 with 865 viewsbenfisher59

parking on 22:37 - Sep 1 by floridablue

Agree, absolutely ridiculous kick-off time. I think its time fans from both sides to protested this and get it back to 3pm Saturdays or mid week 7 30 like days gone by! Good luck with parking, why not try the waterfront and enjoy a pre-match beverage

looking at the trainline the earliest I can get in is at midday with a 4 hour trip!

2 and a bit hour drive couple before kick off and a drive back it is
parking on 23:31 - Sep 1 with 804 viewsfloridablue

parking on 22:44 - Sep 1 by benfisher59

looking at the trainline the earliest I can get in is at midday with a 4 hour trip!

2 and a bit hour drive couple before kick off and a drive back it is

you have my upmost sympathy with that journey and hope its a happy journey home for all blues fans!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024