Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Running out 14:34 - Sep 1 with 2071 viewsMeltonBlue

Bit of a random post but when did walking out of the tunnel become the norm.. I miss the days of the players charging out... Set the tone.
Running out on 14:35 - Sep 1 with 2059 viewsTractorBoyOlly

I was just thinking the same. I remember games under Magilton where this still used to happen. I think it was around the Keane era, something to do with Kick it out, John Terry/Anton Ferdinand issues.

Poll: Final points total?

Running out on 14:36 - Sep 1 with 2047 viewsMeltonBlue

Running out on 14:35 - Sep 1 by TractorBoyOlly

I was just thinking the same. I remember games under Magilton where this still used to happen. I think it was around the Keane era, something to do with Kick it out, John Terry/Anton Ferdinand issues.

Another thing to dislike John Terry for..
Running out on 14:38 - Sep 1 with 2044 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Running out on 14:35 - Sep 1 by TractorBoyOlly

How would it be to do with that? A bit confused.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Running out on 14:42 - Sep 1 with 2011 viewsTheSelkirk

Walking out for the now oblgatory line up and hand shakes. Running there to stop and form a line would look a little odd.
Running out on 16:15 - Sep 1 with 1912 viewsbritbiker

Running out on 14:42 - Sep 1 by TheSelkirk

Walking out for the now oblgatory line up and hand shakes. Running there to stop and form a line would look a little odd.

As long as it doesn't get as bad as the international athletics relay situation where the groups of four come out and do an embarrassing Charles Angels type pose.
Running out on 17:18 - Sep 1 with 1845 viewsgainsboroughblue

Yes! Running out of the tunnel separately from the opposition too.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Running out on 18:55 - Sep 1 with 1733 viewsTractorCam

Probably because it's all about respect now.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Running out on 23:08 - Sep 1 with 1621 viewsrevdrb

I agree that it sets the tone - I remember years ago at PR the Wolves team running out - they looked proper focused. They beat us that day - I remember that they brought their own mascot who stood in front of the North Stand visitors section with big atmosphere. Randomly remember the Captain of Wolves having an 80s perm. Funny what you take in when you were a kid in the Churchmans!
Login to get fewer ads

Running out on 23:28 - Sep 1 with 1605 viewsronnyd

Running out on 18:55 - Sep 1 by TractorCam

Probably because it's all about respect now.

I,ts great to show respect to your opponents then proceed to kick the cr@p out of them or cheat to get them sent off, just like Forestieri.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024