Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good half that 20:38 - Aug 21 with 1130 viewsDubtractor

Snuffed them out pretty effectively and starting to look increasingly dangerous ourselves.

Our midfield 3 look very good both with and without the ball. Back 4 all good, in particular DOnacien far improved.

Harrison needs to do better, but in fairness his game that half was as much about stopping them play and he probably covered more ground than anyone else on the pitch.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Good half that on 20:40 - Aug 21 with 1075 viewsGlasgowBlue

Yeah. The team still finding their feet but we aren’t being outplayed by a far more expensive and experienced group of players.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2018 20:40]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Good half that on 20:44 - Aug 21 with 1007 viewsBackToRussia

Fair re Harrison. Mission achieved to get in at HT 0-0 of course, though on a couple of occasions we carried threat of our own.

Not quite sure how we're most likely to get a goal though. Ward or Edward getting in behind? Counter? The dynamic of the game will no doubt change in the next 15 of the 2nd all the same and we're well in with a shout here.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Good half that on 20:49 - Aug 21 with 947 viewsjas0999

By no means out played and arguably the better side in a game which is frankly dull. Neither team had a meaningful shot at goal!

If we are playing for a point, then this is indeed excellent. If we are looking to win, then we need to do better in the final third.
Good half that on 21:01 - Aug 21 with 841 viewsBlueToad

I'm seeing a steaming pile of dog sh4t from both sides.

Derby are very poor and we aren't playing to a plan.

Ellis Harrison needs to come off, he is no lone striker.

Poll: Where are we now with Lambert In vs. Out ?

Good half that on 21:19 - Aug 21 with 757 viewspoppiesman

That first half was without doubt the worst half of football I have seen in the Championship for many years.
Unfortunately Derby have improved in the second half, whilst were are still woeful on all fronts.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024