Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alan Brazil 10:29 - Aug 21 with 8578 viewsvilanovablue

On Talksport this morning moaning about ITFC again, he may have been a good footballer but his current view of the club seems way off the mark.
Alan Brazil on 10:53 - Aug 21 with 4939 viewsBasuco

As I have said previously Town have not spent zillions of pounds on prem has bean players and got a "big name" manager, how can we be successful? Maybe "if" we put 2 or 3 goals past Frank Lampards Derby tonight and make them look ordinary he will start to take notice what is being done.
Alan Brazil on 10:54 - Aug 21 with 4905 viewsGarv

What was he saying?

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Alan Brazil on 10:54 - Aug 21 with 4904 viewsKieran_Knows

What's he saying now?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Alan Brazil on 10:57 - Aug 21 with 4876 viewsGeoffSentence

Alan Brazil on 10:54 - Aug 21 by Kieran_Knows

What's he saying now?

"luv yooo,reaaaallllyyy luv yooo, yor my best mate you are" ?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Alan Brazil on 11:40 - Aug 21 with 4653 viewsStuartBrett8

Alan Brazil on 10:54 - Aug 21 by Kieran_Knows

What's he saying now?

Sold our best players, club not going anywhere fast blah-blah-blah... same thing he said last three times this month about Ipswich.

Stop the world, I want to get off
Poll: What should we do with Frank Nouble?

Alan Brazil on 11:41 - Aug 21 with 4630 viewsartsbossbeard

Alan Brazil on 11:40 - Aug 21 by StuartBrett8

Sold our best players, club not going anywhere fast blah-blah-blah... same thing he said last three times this month about Ipswich.

Until we start winning matches, he's got a fair point, no?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Alan Brazil on 11:51 - Aug 21 with 4530 viewsBerlinBlue

Part of his job is to generate talking points I suppose. Perhaps he should try to see the bigger picture though. PH has a plan which will take a while to bear fruit. We fans need to get behind him.
Alan Brazil on 11:52 - Aug 21 with 4512 viewsSwailsey

He's a kn0bhead and so out of touch.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Login to get fewer ads

Alan Brazil on 11:55 - Aug 21 with 4463 viewsPrideOfTheEast

If we had retained our best players we wouldn't be going anywhere fast. Football has changed, shame he hasn't kept up.
Alan Brazil on 11:56 - Aug 21 with 4445 viewsGarv

Alan Brazil on 11:41 - Aug 21 by artsbossbeard

Until we start winning matches, he's got a fair point, no?

Fair point but not if it's balanced with 'however there is a new manager with 9 new players and they're four games in'.

And is he basing that on anything he's actually watched? I imagine not.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Alan Brazil on 11:57 - Aug 21 with 4433 viewsartsbossbeard

Alan Brazil on 11:55 - Aug 21 by PrideOfTheEast

If we had retained our best players we wouldn't be going anywhere fast. Football has changed, shame he hasn't kept up.

I don't quite understand your point here. Can you elaborate, please?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

Alan Brazil on 11:57 - Aug 21 with 4431 viewsChiefXL

Like I often say, people can say good things about me or they can say bad things about me.
I don't mind either way, just as long as they're talking about me.

It's when they stop you have to worry.
Alan Brazil on 11:59 - Aug 21 with 4402 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Alan Brazil on 11:57 - Aug 21 by artsbossbeard

I don't quite understand your point here. Can you elaborate, please?

I'm saying that keeping Waghorn and Webster wouldn't have got us promoted, or even close to it.
Alan Brazil on 11:59 - Aug 21 with 4394 viewsDeano69

With the possible exception of Cresswell, there's not really anyone you could argue has pulled up tree's that we have sold in the past 10 years or so.

Even Waghorn was only sold because he wanted to leave.

Surprised he isn't more positive with the complete change of approach that has been made in the last 3 months, even the fans can feel the difference. Not as though Derby, QPR and a few others that have lumped millions on transfer fee's have faired much better, see also Sunderland!

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Alan Brazil on 11:59 - Aug 21 with 4389 viewsartsbossbeard

Alan Brazil on 11:56 - Aug 21 by Garv

Fair point but not if it's balanced with 'however there is a new manager with 9 new players and they're four games in'.

And is he basing that on anything he's actually watched? I imagine not.

This is what Talksport wants though. Someone to call up and challenge.

His reply (pre-planned and loaded for next caller activities) is how long can ITFC put up with this approach before reverting to MM type and dredging out 1-0 home wins to avoid a relegation scrap?

Alan Brazil on 12:03 - Aug 21 with 4334 viewsBrixtonBlue

Alan Brazil on 11:52 - Aug 21 by Swailsey

He's a kn0bhead and so out of touch.

He's a legend... and is entitled to his opinion whether you agree with it or not.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Alan Brazil on 12:03 - Aug 21 with 4326 viewsPositivelyPortman

He must be so thick not to realise that both Waghorn and Garner wanted away - confirmed by PH yesterday - and that McGoldrick was too knackered and couldn’t stay fit.
Half the young wonderkid midfielders are still not fit, neither is Huws or the paper weight Adeyemi.
Also, the two youth team players were taken from us because of some overly greedy Premiership clubs and over ambitious grabbing parents.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Alan Brazil on 12:04 - Aug 21 with 4297 viewsDeano69

I stopped listening to him sometime ago, what was his opinion on MM and how we were under him?

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Alan Brazil on 12:05 - Aug 21 with 4297 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Alan Brazil on 10:53 - Aug 21 by Basuco

As I have said previously Town have not spent zillions of pounds on prem has bean players and got a "big name" manager, how can we be successful? Maybe "if" we put 2 or 3 goals past Frank Lampards Derby tonight and make them look ordinary he will start to take notice what is being done.

Although the media would see that as the continued failure of Frank Lampard's derby, rather than anything Town would have achieved.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Alan Brazil on 12:19 - Aug 21 with 4154 viewsblueoxford

Alan Brazil on 12:05 - Aug 21 by Nthsuffolkblue

Although the media would see that as the continued failure of Frank Lampard's derby, rather than anything Town would have achieved.

Brazil is usually at his most insightful at 3am during Cheltenham week...
Alan Brazil on 12:22 - Aug 21 with 4112 viewsArnieM

I seriously doubt Alan Brazil could "see" past his beer gut. 'nuff said!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Alan Brazil on 12:27 - Aug 21 with 4072 viewsSwailsey

Alan Brazil on 12:03 - Aug 21 by BrixtonBlue

He's a legend... and is entitled to his opinion whether you agree with it or not.

Lol!

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Alan Brazil on 12:39 - Aug 21 with 4002 viewsMattinLondon

Alan Brazil on 12:03 - Aug 21 by BrixtonBlue

To be fair Chris never questioned Brazil’s right to an opinion just the content of his opinion.

Brazil does come across as someone who hasn’t a clue.
Alan Brazil on 12:43 - Aug 21 with 3965 viewsStuartBrett8

Also the game is on Talksport 2, so he got dragged into talking about us ..

Stop the world, I want to get off
Poll: What should we do with Frank Nouble?

Alan Brazil on 12:47 - Aug 21 with 3921 viewsWD19

We have sold our best players and we are not going anywhere fast.

We may well be going somewhere nice in the medium term. We hope.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024