Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Big game for PH tomorrow 09:17 - Aug 17 with 877 viewsartsbossbeard

A chance to get that first win under the belts and a chance to properly win over some fence sitters. Not wanting to make a mountain out of a molehill but it would be ideal to get a win prior to the next home game.

Two up top?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Big game for PH tomorrow on 09:21 - Aug 17 with 853 viewsJimmyJazz

Can't see PH changing his formation, so it'll be 1 up top for the forseeable

But it is a good chance tomorrow, expectations will be low, most people outside the club will see it as a comfortable away win. I'd like to see a similar attitude to the West Ham game while 1-0 down in the first half. Also hope to see a reaction after Tuesday and the after match comments.

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Big game for PH tomorrow on 09:22 - Aug 17 with 844 viewsKieran_Knows

Not sure we'd be able to shoe horn everyone in to a 4-4-2 formation?

I'm sure it'll probably be 4-2-3-1/4-3-3 again;
Bart
Donacien Chambers Nsiala Knudsen
Skuse Chalobah
Edwards Nolan Jackson
Harrison

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Big game for PH tomorrow on 09:24 - Aug 17 with 835 viewstextbackup

THe hotel I’m in in is full of championship fans, many of these are villa! So hoping we do win.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Big game for PH tomorrow on 09:26 - Aug 17 with 828 viewsartsbossbeard

Big game for PH tomorrow on 09:21 - Aug 17 by JimmyJazz

Can't see PH changing his formation, so it'll be 1 up top for the forseeable

But it is a good chance tomorrow, expectations will be low, most people outside the club will see it as a comfortable away win. I'd like to see a similar attitude to the West Ham game while 1-0 down in the first half. Also hope to see a reaction after Tuesday and the after match comments.

Earlier this week Villa were evens for an away win - the only away team in the EFL on such odds.

I'm hoping for a decent reaction from the midweek game and some positives that can be taken from tomorrow.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Big game for PH tomorrow on 09:27 - Aug 17 with 825 viewschristiand

Realistically, just can’t see us getting anything on Saturday against a Villa side that have started the season confidently. However, a strong performance would be a moral victory and would give PH a foundation to build from.
[Post edited 17 Aug 2018 9:34]

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Big game for PH tomorrow on 09:31 - Aug 17 with 797 viewsElderGrizzly

I believe Hurst will be a very good manager for us and is definitely the right man for us now, but tomorrow is going to be very very difficult.

I can't see anything other than a 2 or 3 goal defeat and i'm sure despite all Hurst's talk of being on the front foot, if we take the game to Villa too much they'll pick us off with ease.

Not trying to be negative and genuinely hope this is our 5-1 West Ham game from a few seasons ago that no-one saw coming either!
[Post edited 17 Aug 2018 9:32]
Big game for PH tomorrow on 09:35 - Aug 17 with 766 viewsjpr_23

Big game for PH tomorrow on 09:22 - Aug 17 by Kieran_Knows

Not sure we'd be able to shoe horn everyone in to a 4-4-2 formation?

I'm sure it'll probably be 4-2-3-1/4-3-3 again;
Bart
Donacien Chambers Nsiala Knudsen
Skuse Chalobah
Edwards Nolan Jackson
Harrison

After watching the game at Exeter, think it would be harsh to drop Edun. That said, think you need Skuse and Chalobah for the holding players, especially against a decent side like Villa. I'd be tempted to drop Nolan, but not sure Hurst will see it like that...

Blog: Why We Need a New Five-Year Plan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024