Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We are going nowhere while Evans runs the club 19:30 - Aug 12 with 5120 viewswarkthisway

No ambition on and off the pitch- starting a season with no proven strikers is a joke - and I notice the ground is looking more run down than ever - Dirty and neglected - complete new regime needed - for God’s sake sell up Evans

bentnkuqi

We are going nowhere while Evans runs the club on 19:37 - Aug 12 with 2646 viewssparks

We really need rid of these obvious trolls which have emerged in recent days. They risk damaging the positive spirit amongst the majority.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

We are going nowhere while Evans runs the club on 19:39 - Aug 12 with 2635 viewsm14_blue

We are going nowhere while Evans runs the club on 19:37 - Aug 12 by sparks

We really need rid of these obvious trolls which have emerged in recent days. They risk damaging the positive spirit amongst the majority.

The negativity is astounding.

I really hope Hurst doesn't read this forum, when did our fans become such absolute melts? We've played 2 games and you'd think the sky had fallen in.

Idiots
We are going nowhere while Evans runs the club on 19:40 - Aug 12 with 2630 viewsBlueBadger

We are going nowhere while Evans runs the club on 19:39 - Aug 12 by m14_blue

The negativity is astounding.

I really hope Hurst doesn't read this forum, when did our fans become such absolute melts? We've played 2 games and you'd think the sky had fallen in.

Idiots

In all fairness, 98% of the people panicking and stressing appear to be non-regulars who appear to have gotten lost on their way to the news comments. The general vibe, whenever something ridiculously panicky like the OP(who, unusually IS a semi-regular) appears is 'give over you fanny'.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2018 19:45]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

We are going nowhere while Evans runs the club on 19:41 - Aug 12 with 2618 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Jesus wept.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

We are going nowhere while Evans runs the club on 19:41 - Aug 12 with 2615 viewsMrTown

Have you got a spare 7 million?

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

We are going nowhere while Evans runs the club on 19:41 - Aug 12 with 2614 viewsSarge

Unfortunately he’s not new, he’s been stinking up the board for some time
We are going nowhere while Evans runs the club on 19:41 - Aug 12 with 2612 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

We are going nowhere while Evans runs the club on 19:40 - Aug 12 by BlueBadger

In all fairness, 98% of the people panicking and stressing appear to be non-regulars who appear to have gotten lost on their way to the news comments. The general vibe, whenever something ridiculously panicky like the OP(who, unusually IS a semi-regular) appears is 'give over you fanny'.

Indeed. These losers are embarrassing.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

We are going nowhere while Evans runs the club on 19:44 - Aug 12 with 2593 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

We are going nowhere while Evans runs the club on 19:41 - Aug 12 by MrTown

Have you got a spare 7 million?

Per annum!!

Login to get fewer ads

We are going nowhere while Evans runs the club on 19:44 - Aug 12 with 2593 viewsm14_blue

We are going nowhere while Evans runs the club on 19:40 - Aug 12 by BlueBadger

Yeah, that's true.

I just wish the idiotic vocal minority were a little less idiotic and a lot less vocal.
We are going nowhere while Evans runs the club on 19:45 - Aug 12 with 2592 viewsGerkensBeard

We are going nowhere while Evans runs the club on 19:41 - Aug 12 by Marshalls_Mullet

Indeed. These losers are embarrassing.

I can only think that these melts that are posting this type of rubbish after our 2nd game are trolling teenagers or blokes who know absolutely nothing about football.
We are going nowhere while Evans runs the club on 19:57 - Aug 12 with 2529 viewsClapham_Junction

We are going nowhere while Evans runs the club on 19:45 - Aug 12 by GerkensBeard

I can only think that these melts that are posting this type of rubbish after our 2nd game are trolling teenagers or blokes who know absolutely nothing about football.

Two guys sat behind me yesterday spent the entire game moaning about the players, chairman etc, even in the first half when we were clearly on top.
We are going nowhere while Evans runs the club on 19:59 - Aug 12 with 2512 viewsBlueBadger

Let's get this straight. These people are NOT trolls. Proper trolling is supposed to make other people look stupid, upset and/or angry

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

We are going nowhere while Evans runs the club on 20:02 - Aug 12 with 2487 viewswarkthisway

Yes the Ostrich has survived in to the modern world

bentnkuqi

We are going nowhere while Evans runs the club on 20:04 - Aug 12 with 2482 viewswarkthisway

We are going nowhere while Evans runs the club on 19:57 - Aug 12 by Clapham_Junction

Two guys sat behind me yesterday spent the entire game moaning about the players, chairman etc, even in the first half when we were clearly on top.

We will be bottom at Christmas

bentnkuqi

We are going nowhere while Evans runs the club on 20:08 - Aug 12 with 2452 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

We are going nowhere while Evans runs the club on 20:04 - Aug 12 by warkthisway

Get a life.

Chill out and see how the season unfolds.

We have a brave new manager trying new things.

I see bravery is not a quality you possess.

I hope you don't give yourself a heart attack with all your worrying.

We are going nowhere while Evans runs the club on 20:09 - Aug 12 with 2448 viewsmrshallisfit

We are going nowhere while Evans runs the club on 19:44 - Aug 12 by Marshalls_Mullet

Per annum!!

God what a hero he is. Putting 7m per year. For a club that has a 30000 seater and has all the credentials to get in the Premiership more is needed. Much more. Look at the investment made for at least the top half of the Championship teams. His investment levels are now in the bottom 6 or 7 teams in the league. As each season opens we face more and more teams that have more support financially than us. I think therefore the supposition that we are going nowhere under Evans is potentially true. Though without a proven goal scorer it might be too optimistic this season.
We are going nowhere while Evans runs the club on 20:10 - Aug 12 with 2447 viewsGerkensBeard

We are going nowhere while Evans runs the club on 19:57 - Aug 12 by Clapham_Junction

Haha. At an away game last year I was in front of a couple of 40 something’s. They moaned about everything and everyone all game. We ended up winning late on. After the final whistle they were going mental saying we were brilliant and could get top 6 😂
We are going nowhere while Evans runs the club on 20:10 - Aug 12 with 2437 viewsSlambo

We are going nowhere while Evans runs the club on 20:04 - Aug 12 by warkthisway

So? It's where we are in May that matters...

UPPA TOWEN!
Blog: Consumer Rights

We are going nowhere while Evans runs the club on 20:11 - Aug 12 with 2432 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

We are going nowhere while Evans runs the club on 20:09 - Aug 12 by mrshallisfit

God what a hero he is. Putting 7m per year. For a club that has a 30000 seater and has all the credentials to get in the Premiership more is needed. Much more. Look at the investment made for at least the top half of the Championship teams. His investment levels are now in the bottom 6 or 7 teams in the league. As each season opens we face more and more teams that have more support financially than us. I think therefore the supposition that we are going nowhere under Evans is potentially true. Though without a proven goal scorer it might be too optimistic this season.

Do tell... what's your solution?

Do remember that most of the clubs you talk about have the benefit of parachute payments.

I'm happy with our owner, manager and club. Life is good.

Chill out man, you don't seem to get any enjoyment out of football, maybe try another sport / team.

We are going nowhere while Evans runs the club on 20:16 - Aug 12 with 2395 viewsolimar

This time last season, we were going into the season with-
1.) Waghorn- up to that point, his best ever season at this level was 12 goals, which he had achieved 7 years earlier. His next best was 5. So, not a proven goalscorer.
2.) Garner- up to that point, his best ever season at this level was 7 goals, which he had achieved 8 years earlier. So, not a proven goalscorer.
3.) Sears- up to that point, his best ever season at this level was 9 goals. He was coming off a 4 goal season, with no confidence.
4.) McGoldrick- one 14 goal season and one 12 goal season. Beyond that, he had never got into double figures. Coming off the back of his 4 successive season where he missed half of it with a major injury.

I dont think you could argue that any of those players were proven goalscorers at this level. But fortunately, two of them stepped up. Lets assume the same might happen this season.
We are going nowhere while Evans runs the club on 20:16 - Aug 12 with 2388 viewsPositivelyPortman

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

We are going nowhere while Evans runs the club on 20:18 - Aug 12 with 2369 viewsmrshallisfit

We are going nowhere while Evans runs the club on 20:11 - Aug 12 by Marshalls_Mullet

Do tell... what's your solution?

Do remember that most of the clubs you talk about have the benefit of parachute payments.

I'm happy with our owner, manager and club. Life is good.

Chill out man, you don't seem to get any enjoyment out of football, maybe try another sport / team.

I've been supporting town since the late 70s so supporting another team is obviously not an option. Life is good at ITFC is it? Going into a new season without a proven goalscorer is a good state of affairs is it? You are obviously very easily pleased.
We are going nowhere while Evans runs the club on 20:22 - Aug 12 with 2338 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

We are going nowhere while Evans runs the club on 20:18 - Aug 12 by mrshallisfit

I've been supporting town since the late 70s so supporting another team is obviously not an option. Life is good at ITFC is it? Going into a new season without a proven goalscorer is a good state of affairs is it? You are obviously very easily pleased.

Sorry mate, you were meant to be coming back to me with a solution. Not another moan.

I SUPPORT itfc, others could do well to do the same.

I don't understand people who just whinge about the football club the FOLLOW.

We are going nowhere while Evans runs the club on 20:25 - Aug 12 with 2322 viewsBlueBadger

We are going nowhere while Evans runs the club on 20:02 - Aug 12 by warkthisway

Yes the Ostrich has survived in to the modern world

Oh, give over, you massive fanny.

We are going nowhere while Evans runs the club on 20:26 - Aug 12 with 2312 viewsSlambo

We are going nowhere while Evans runs the club on 20:09 - Aug 12 by mrshallisfit

Unless a rich sheikh or Russian oligarch comes into buy Ipswich - seriously unlikely - i'm afraid Evans really is as good an owner as we're likely to get. I suggest you make yourself comfortable and try to enjoy yourself...

UPPA TOWEN!
Blog: Consumer Rights

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024