Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JONAS, PLEASE DON'T GO! 12:49 - Aug 6 with 973 viewsDyland

nft

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

JONAS, PLEASE DON'T GO! on 12:58 - Aug 6 with 939 viewsKeno

I like Jonas

Hes a dane and he's great

Poll: IF TWTD was a constituency who'd you vote for?
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

JONAS, PLEASE DON'T GO! on 13:02 - Aug 6 with 915 viewsCoco

Don’t think we can afford to lose him now even if just because we can’t change everything in one go. We need to retain some Championship nous.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

JONAS, PLEASE DON'T GO! on 13:06 - Aug 6 with 886 viewstaf123

JONAS, PLEASE DON'T GO! on 13:02 - Aug 6 by Coco

Don’t think we can afford to lose him now even if just because we can’t change everything in one go. We need to retain some Championship nous.

Agree. Jonas was very good against Blackburn. The only duel he lost during all game was against Adetayo Edun during the goal celebration for the 2-2 equaliser.
JONAS, PLEASE DON'T GO! on 13:09 - Aug 6 with 870 viewsflimflam

Had a good game Saturday when a few others were not performing and was great all last season.

Not sure where the hate comes from for him as is a solid championship defender and we would miss him if he left.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

JONAS, PLEASE DON'T GO! on 13:12 - Aug 6 with 833 viewsWestover

We should be offering him a new contract NOW.
JONAS, PLEASE DON'T GO! on 13:13 - Aug 6 with 825 viewsDanFord

I don't rate Jonas anywhere near as highly as most, but I agree it would be good to retain him for his experience alone. Not exactly many World Cup players knocking around the place. I believe he gives 100% and isn't a bad player, I just think in our system there are better fits, but if you look at what might be our strongest team potentially of BIALKOWSKI, KNUDSEN, Nsiala, CHAMBERS, Donacien, Chalobah, Dozzell / SKUSE, Nolan, Edwards, Edun / WARD, Harrison, then that already leaves us with three definite starters at the back who even have Championship experience. Can't really be losing any more from that limited group, unless we are going after one or two more with Championship experience, but given we largely need wingers and strikers now, what they cost and what we have left, I can't see it.

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024