Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Emmanuel and Nydam could both go out on loan? 19:09 - Aug 4 with 4388 viewspointofblue

Both left out of the 18 today; Hurst confirming he chose not to include them in the squad, rather than them missing out due to injury.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Emmanuel and Nydam could both go out on loan? on 19:15 - Aug 4 with 3490 viewsDanFord

Surprised by Nydam. Thought he was good last week and would have had him in instead of Downes.

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

Emmanuel and Nydam could both go out on loan? on 19:26 - Aug 4 with 3427 viewswkj

Bit worrying for Emmanuel really, Myself and other thought he was ready to break through a couple of seasons ago, but something obviously isn't adding up for him on the training ground if both Mick and Hurst are pondering loaning him out.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Emmanuel and Nydam could both go out on loan? on 19:34 - Aug 4 with 3363 viewshomer_123

Emmanuel and Nydam could both go out on loan? on 19:26 - Aug 4 by wkj

Bit worrying for Emmanuel really, Myself and other thought he was ready to break through a couple of seasons ago, but something obviously isn't adding up for him on the training ground if both Mick and Hurst are pondering loaning him out.

He's built for a CB role really, isn't he.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Emmanuel and Nydam could both go out on loan? on 19:35 - Aug 4 with 3356 viewswkj

Emmanuel and Nydam could both go out on loan? on 19:34 - Aug 4 by homer_123

He's built for a CB role really, isn't he.

see i dont know, last year on loan he ws great going forward, but often caught in possesion defensively- its a tough nut to crack is this

Emmanuel and Nydam could both go out on loan? on 19:36 - Aug 4 with 3349 viewsMrTown

Is Emmanuel really worse than Donacien and Spence, I'm not convinced.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Emmanuel and Nydam could both go out on loan? on 19:37 - Aug 4 with 3339 viewshomer_123

Emmanuel and Nydam could both go out on loan? on 19:35 - Aug 4 by wkj

see i dont know, last year on loan he ws great going forward, but often caught in possesion defensively- its a tough nut to crack is this

Donacien doesn't look like a RB to be honest, either!

Emmanuel and Nydam could both go out on loan? on 19:39 - Aug 4 with 3327 viewswkj

Emmanuel and Nydam could both go out on loan? on 19:37 - Aug 4 by homer_123

Donacien doesn't look like a RB to be honest, either!

Indeed, defense is a bit of a box of confusion right now. Although much was made of Bart's error, the amount of time Blackburn had to move and cross to dack was criminal.

Emmanuel and Nydam could both go out on loan? on 19:40 - Aug 4 with 3322 viewspointofblue

Emmanuel and Nydam could both go out on loan? on 19:26 - Aug 4 by wkj

I guess Donacien and Spence are our first choice right backs with Chambers able to pull across if need be, as long as we have adequate cover a centre back. Hurst seems to prefer Downes in the middle over Nydam though this is why I haven’t been a big fan of loaning young Premier League players - Chalobah has taken Nydam’s development place. But maybe Hurst doesn’t think Nydam is ready?

Login to get fewer ads

Emmanuel and Nydam could both go out on loan? on 19:43 - Aug 4 with 3296 viewshomer_123

Emmanuel and Nydam could both go out on loan? on 19:40 - Aug 4 by pointofblue

I guess Donacien and Spence are our first choice right backs with Chambers able to pull across if need be, as long as we have adequate cover a centre back. Hurst seems to prefer Downes in the middle over Nydam though this is why I haven’t been a big fan of loaning young Premier League players - Chalobah has taken Nydam’s development place. But maybe Hurst doesn’t think Nydam is ready?

Donacien isn't really a RB though is he.

Emmanuel and Nydam could both go out on loan? on 19:43 - Aug 4 with 3293 viewsjas0999

Shame. I like Emmanuel and would prefer to see him above Spence in all honesty.

Nydam perhaps better than Downes. I’d see him and Dozzell above the young fella who scored with a fortuitous cross today.

But the new manager knows more! Trust in Hurst!
Emmanuel and Nydam could both go out on loan? on 19:44 - Aug 4 with 3284 viewshomer_123

Emmanuel and Nydam could both go out on loan? on 19:39 - Aug 4 by wkj

Indeed, defense is a bit of a box of confusion right now. Although much was made of Bart's error, the amount of time Blackburn had to move and cross to dack was criminal.

Two very soft goals ... at the moment you can forgive that, early days and all that.

I'd rather have seen Knudsen in at LCB with Chambers RCB to be honest but there you.

Emmanuel and Nydam could both go out on loan? on 19:44 - Aug 4 with 3281 viewsjas0999

Emmanuel and Nydam could both go out on loan? on 19:43 - Aug 4 by homer_123

According to PH he is!
Emmanuel and Nydam could both go out on loan? on 19:46 - Aug 4 with 3274 viewspointofblue

Emmanuel and Nydam could both go out on loan? on 19:43 - Aug 4 by homer_123

Thought he was a right back who could play across the back line. Big step up from League Two to the Championship though.

Emmanuel and Nydam could both go out on loan? on 19:47 - Aug 4 with 3266 viewshomer_123

Emmanuel and Nydam could both go out on loan? on 19:44 - Aug 4 by jas0999

According to PH he is!

Tough to judge on one game but he looked more suited to a CB role on today's performance.

Emmanuel and Nydam could both go out on loan? on 19:48 - Aug 4 with 3234 viewshomer_123

Emmanuel and Nydam could both go out on loan? on 19:46 - Aug 4 by pointofblue

Thought he was a right back who could play across the back line. Big step up from League Two to the Championship though.

Supposedly but he looked far more comfortable at CB that at RB today. Not to say he can't play there but haven't we had enough of this.

Aren't we agreed, for example, that although Chambers can 'play' at RB he is better at CB?

Emmanuel and Nydam could both go out on loan? on 19:49 - Aug 4 with 3226 viewsElderGrizzly

Emmanuel and Nydam could both go out on loan? on 19:47 - Aug 4 by homer_123

Tough to judge on one game but he looked more suited to a CB role on today's performance.

Really? I thought he looked all over the place at CB. Often too deep, two yards behind Chambers.

At RB he looked much more comfortable, apart from that crap throw in!
Emmanuel and Nydam could both go out on loan? on 19:51 - Aug 4 with 3211 viewshomer_123

Emmanuel and Nydam could both go out on loan? on 19:49 - Aug 4 by ElderGrizzly

Really? I thought he looked all over the place at CB. Often too deep, two yards behind Chambers.

At RB you need to be able to pass the ball. He really struggled, for me, on that today.

Wasn't the only one mind. Early doors though.

Emmanuel and Nydam could both go out on loan? on 19:53 - Aug 4 with 3205 viewsElderGrizzly

Emmanuel and Nydam could both go out on loan? on 19:51 - Aug 4 by homer_123

At RB you need to be able to pass the ball. He really struggled, for me, on that today.

Wasn't the only one mind. Early doors though.

Quite a few struggled to pass it because our midfield had so little movement, Edwards aside.

Early days as you say and I hope players are given time before becoming this season’s fall guy.
Emmanuel and Nydam could both go out on loan? on 20:17 - Aug 4 with 3133 viewsDublinBlue84

His positioning was atrocious when he was at centre back, even when he was at right back he was roaming a bit too much and I thought he would continually get caught out of position and it could cost us.

Not a centre back in a million years on this display, better at right back but still didn't fill me with confidence to be honest but it is early doors.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Emmanuel and Nydam could both go out on loan? on 20:20 - Aug 4 with 3116 viewshomer_123

Emmanuel and Nydam could both go out on loan? on 19:53 - Aug 4 by ElderGrizzly

Quite a few struggled to pass it because our midfield had so little movement, Edwards aside.

Early days as you say and I hope players are given time before becoming this season’s fall guy.

Agreed.

Emmanuel and Nydam could both go out on loan? on 20:58 - Aug 4 with 3022 viewsBiGDonnie

Same. I think he looks better suited to a right back position with his athleticism and strength.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Emmanuel and Nydam could both go out on loan? on 21:20 - Aug 4 with 2948 viewsgt81

Emmanuel and Nydam could both go out on loan? on 20:17 - Aug 4 by DublinBlue84

His positioning was atrocious when he was at centre back, even when he was at right back he was roaming a bit too much and I thought he would continually get caught out of position and it could cost us.

Not a centre back in a million years on this display, better at right back but still didn't fill me with confidence to be honest but it is early doors.

Interesting, I thought similar. At times he was positioned further forwards than Edwards when we were defending late in the game. I think he'll improve but it needs to happen fairly quickly.
Emmanuel and Nydam could both go out on loan? on 21:25 - Aug 4 with 2919 viewstractorshark

Emmanuel and Nydam could both go out on loan? on 20:17 - Aug 4 by DublinBlue84

Agree. We were all saying it was a very shaky debut, although it’s early days.
Didn’t fill me with confidence at centre-back and was very error-prone at right-back.
Woolfenden looked streets ahead.
But it is one game and you’d think he’d improve.
He’s certainly got a bright future.
All in all, I was encouraged by today but there’s a lot of work to do.
Emmanuel and Nydam could both go out on loan? on 21:25 - Aug 4 with 2918 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Emmanuel and Nydam could both go out on loan? on 21:20 - Aug 4 by gt81

Interesting, I thought similar. At times he was positioned further forwards than Edwards when we were defending late in the game. I think he'll improve but it needs to happen fairly quickly.

Agreed. We were chasing the game though, weren't we? Edwards covered very effectively for him. I thought Edwards stood out by far for us today.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Emmanuel and Nydam could both go out on loan? on 21:27 - Aug 4 with 2909 viewsNthsuffolkblue

On the OP, both had extended warm ups on the pitch before the squads warmed up. I don't know if it was to make them feel close to being part of the squad. If 3 new players (one defensive) come in over the next week, they only fall further down the pecking order, though.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024