Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ok..getting a little frustrated now 15:31 - Aug 1 with 913 viewsBlueySwede

Almost the same story as yesterday, so it seem very little happening regarding transfers. http://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/martyn-waghorn-still-a-target-for-sheffield-united-1 Will we get the players we need?
Ok..getting a little frustrated now on 15:34 - Aug 1 with 886 viewsKieran_Knows

Very little happening. Really?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Ok..getting a little frustrated now on 15:36 - Aug 1 with 858 viewsDanFord

We literally bought someone yesterday (a loan anyway until the work permit is sorted), we also bought someone 9 days ago, we have increased our bid for Tilt yesterday and seem to have made a bid for Jackson as well. Are you expecting it to be like Football Manager where we bid in the morning, sign them up at lunchtime and play them in the evening?

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

Ok..getting a little frustrated now on 15:43 - Aug 1 with 776 viewsblueislander

You posted something similar yesterday and got slated. You are a glutton for punishment.
Ok..getting a little frustrated now on 15:48 - Aug 1 with 722 viewsBlueySwede

Ok..getting a little frustrated now on 15:36 - Aug 1 by DanFord

We literally bought someone yesterday (a loan anyway until the work permit is sorted), we also bought someone 9 days ago, we have increased our bid for Tilt yesterday and seem to have made a bid for Jackson as well. Are you expecting it to be like Football Manager where we bid in the morning, sign them up at lunchtime and play them in the evening?

When you think about how many players we have lost (and Paul Hurst has said this as well, that we need quite a few bodies in). Two or three players is not enough. We should have had Tilt in two weeks ago (after Webster left), not messing about with 100k increased bids. I appreciate the difficulty to bring players in, but I am not overly confident that we will get the players needed. Time is ticking.
Ok..getting a little frustrated now on 15:49 - Aug 1 with 706 viewsBlueySwede

Ok..getting a little frustrated now on 15:43 - Aug 1 by blueislander

You posted something similar yesterday and got slated. You are a glutton for punishment.

Nah. Doubt I did. Yesterday there WAS transfer news
Ok..getting a little frustrated now on 15:53 - Aug 1 with 674 viewswkj

Ok..getting a little frustrated now on 15:48 - Aug 1 by BlueySwede

When you think about how many players we have lost (and Paul Hurst has said this as well, that we need quite a few bodies in). Two or three players is not enough. We should have had Tilt in two weeks ago (after Webster left), not messing about with 100k increased bids. I appreciate the difficulty to bring players in, but I am not overly confident that we will get the players needed. Time is ticking.

You say you appreciate the difficulty in bringing players in, nearly everything else is contrary to that statement. If anyone has been pishing about getting the Tilt deal done, it is Blackpool who have reportedly been moving the goal posts along the way, not Ipswich. Appreciating the difficulty of bringing in players acknowledges the hard work Hurst has been doing in a short time with the player he has so far rather than slamming the club because one of those deals have yet to materialise.

Our transfer activity this pre season has been much busier than recent seasons, so I think a lot of your huff and puff is borderline unreasonable, and certainly not appreciative of how fickle transferring in players can be.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Ok..getting a little frustrated now on 15:55 - Aug 1 with 658 viewsDanFord

Ok..getting a little frustrated now on 15:48 - Aug 1 by BlueySwede

Which first team players have we lost? Connolly replaced by Chalobah. McGoldrick replaced by Harrison. Webster replaced by Janoi. CCV not yet replaced but Tilt bid is. Carayol replaced by Edwards. Those were the main losses. Gleeson is no real miss but we have Dozzell and Huws coming back. I agree we need more quality and bodies but we have signed 5 players, have another bid in. We aren't in that bad a state just yet. We may also have one or two loans lined up for all we know.

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024