Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We start pre-season training while Lampard is out in Russia for two more weeks 12:50 - Jun 25 with 1650 viewsMaySixth

lovely

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

on 12:51 - Jun 25 with 1644 views_

We start pre-season training while Lampard is out in Russia for two more weeks on 12:54 - Jun 25 with 1636 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I think yesterday mayve been his last match as a pundit.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44586813
[Post edited 25 Jun 2018 12:55]

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

We start pre-season training while Lampard is out in Russia for two more weeks on 13:02 - Jun 25 with 1593 viewstextbackup

blimey, some really do get a bit over excited about other teams don't they

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

We start pre-season training while Lampard is out in Russia for two more weeks on 13:05 - Jun 25 with 1578 viewsITFC_Forever

No, he’s finished punditing and is on his way back.

P 1125, W 501, D 288, L 336, F 1709, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

We start pre-season training while Lampard is out in Russia for two more weeks on 13:08 - Jun 25 with 1563 viewsKieran_Knows

Who cares?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

We start pre-season training while Lampard is out in Russia for two more weeks on 13:34 - Jun 25 with 1508 viewsmoscow2000

Don’t you think that Jodie Morris will be getting the running in their legs while Lampards watching dvds of Derby’s games last season out in Russia
Still I hope you are right!
We start pre-season training while Lampard is out in Russia for two more weeks on 14:28 - Jun 25 with 1457 viewsIllinoisblue

can you take this s5it to a Derby board please.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

We start pre-season training while Lampard is out in Russia for two more weeks on 14:31 - Jun 25 with 1446 viewsGlasgowBlue

He's watching top quality players, seeing diferent managers using different tactics and bumping into a lot of useful contacts from the world of football. I don't see a problem.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

We start pre-season training while Lampard is out in Russia for two more weeks on 14:33 - Jun 25 with 1442 viewsBasuco

Does he have to actually watch the players run up and down? I am sure Derby have a fitness coach to take the early training runs.
We start pre-season training while Lampard is out in Russia for two more weeks on 14:34 - Jun 25 with 1441 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

It'a an extended scouting trip as Derby will line up with a new look side made up of Tunisian, Panamanians and Iranians for the coming season
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024