Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Such a different dynamic 21:08 - Jun 18 with 643 viewswkj

in Midfield vs Lampard and Gerrard's day. Although Tunisia aren't world beaters, we attacked the spaces really well tonight. Hopefully we can keep cool heads for Panama and have a quiet game vs Belgium

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Such a different dynamic on 21:10 - Jun 18 with 632 viewshomer_123

The first 20 showed what we 'can' do.

Better teams will be able to create against us though. Walker in a back three, for me, is a problem...much prefer him wide and getting forward.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Such a different dynamic on 21:12 - Jun 18 with 627 viewsDanTheMan

Such a different dynamic on 21:10 - Jun 18 by homer_123

The first 20 showed what we 'can' do.

Better teams will be able to create against us though. Walker in a back three, for me, is a problem...much prefer him wide and getting forward.

I'm hoping against a decent side, it'll be a slightly more open game, rather than against a team that is just trying to shut you down without even bothering to attack.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Such a different dynamic on 21:14 - Jun 18 with 615 viewshomer_123

Such a different dynamic on 21:12 - Jun 18 by DanTheMan

I'm hoping against a decent side, it'll be a slightly more open game, rather than against a team that is just trying to shut you down without even bothering to attack.

For sure Dan, we created enough tonight, game should have been wrapped up first half. I can see quite a few tea pans causing us issues.

It's a win and a team in progress though. Good stuff.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Such a different dynamic on 21:19 - Jun 18 with 598 viewswkj

Im quite pleased we dug in and stayed trying to make inteligent chances, vs going route one (before the goal i was saying something else) but against better teams, I think we'll be just fine. The biggest thing tonight was how we stuck at it, not once did we look out of ideas; I can't say I felt that about England. Tunisia aren't pushovers, they were the dark horse for us, Belgium is 50/50 and hopefully we can control the game, conserve energy and get 3 points vs Panama

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024