Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players released or available who you don't want to see sign for us.. 07:58 - Jun 14 with 2078 viewsclogger

Greg Halford, Mick would have had him through the door today and spent the signing on budget..
Players released or available who you don't want to see sign for us.. on 09:00 - Jun 14 with 1960 viewsJohnny_Boy

A fair few years back, I honestly thought Halford could do a decent job for us. God knows what he's like now.
Players released or available who you don't want to see sign for us.. on 09:18 - Jun 14 with 1921 viewsColchesterBlue1985

Halford would never sign for us (he had chances to sign) absolutely hates us with a passion, his one of those col Utd fans with an unhealthy hatred of us. That said if we were his only chance of playing at this level then I’m sure money would talk
Players released or available who you don't want to see sign for us.. on 10:29 - Jun 14 with 1827 viewsCurrie10

Love it when some melt does what they consider a joke / tries to look cool and does a pathetic dig like this.

Aw Mick's left sending you hugs and kisses Xxxxxx

Yaya Toure for me. Not sure we'd find a good enough cake for him.
Players released or available who you don't want to see sign for us.. on 17:48 - Jun 14 with 1617 viewsclogger

Players released or available who you don't want to see sign for us.. on 09:00 - Jun 14 by Johnny_Boy

A fair few years back, I honestly thought Halford could do a decent job for us. God knows what he's like now.

and he stop the progress of one of the youngsters, hence the post!!
on 06:52 - Jun 15 with 1396 views_

Players released or available who you don't want to see sign for us.. on 09:18 - Jun 14 by ColchesterBlue1985

Halford would never sign for us (he had chances to sign) absolutely hates us with a passion, his one of those col Utd fans with an unhealthy hatred of us. That said if we were his only chance of playing at this level then I’m sure money would talk

Players released or available who you don't want to see sign for us.. on 08:12 - Jun 15 with 1318 viewsclogger

Players released or available who you don't want to see sign for us.. on 10:29 - Jun 14 by Currie10

Love it when some melt does what they consider a joke / tries to look cool and does a pathetic dig like this.

Aw Mick's left sending you hugs and kisses Xxxxxx

Yaya Toure for me. Not sure we'd find a good enough cake for him.

Enjoy your cup a soup
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024